Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
Hello there and welcome to ecf! Love the name and I am always looking for new juices to try. My top 5 has not changed in awhile tho.

I have a couple questions for u. Are u the owner? Do u make the juices? What is your current vape set up?
One other question, without giving away any secrets, do u find your bases to be tasteless?

Let me explain, I have had some trouble lately with vendors having an aftertaste to their juices. Something that shows up after steeping and is in every flavor. The last 3 vendors I have tried have had this issue. When it happens it doesn't matter how original the flavors are they become unvapeable.

So, how is your base?

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Tapatalk 2

Firefly13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Oklahoma, USA
www.blackvelvetjuice.com
Hello there and welcome to ecf! Love the name and I am always looking for new juices to try. My top 5 has not changed in awhile tho.

I have a couple questions for u. Are u the owner? Do u make the juices? What is your current Vape set up?
One other question, without giving away any secrets, do u find your bases to be tasteless?

Let me explain, I have had some trouble lately with vendors having an aftertaste to their juices. Something that shows up after steeping and is in every flavor. The last 3 vendors I have tried have had this issue. When it happens it doesn't matter how original the flavors are they become unvapeable.

So, how is your base?

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Tapatalk 2

Hi Lethalp :)

Yes I am the owner and I am the one who does all of the mixing. We test all of our juices on Boge cartomizers and various clearomizers, RBA's etc. My setup's I use are Precise+ with Kick and various tanks / attys, then out and about I like Ego Twists with cartos.

I think I know that taste you're talking about, and I won't mention other vendors names, but if we're thinking about the same thing I've tasted in the past, then no, my base doesn't have it ;) We tried out 5 different nic bases before settling on what we use now.

Last edited:

sammisam

Feb 15, 2013
Michigan
I walked in the door this evening, only to be greeted by a lovely envelope with little bottles of what I'm now convinced must be the tears of angels.

I've only opened Peaches so far. Upon opening the bottle, my nose was greeted by a scent that immediately made my mouth water. I filled up my glass Kanger Protank and began to vape. My only prior peach juice experience had been from another vendor, and I was almost convinced I wouldn't ever want to vape another peach juice, let alone eat one of the fuzzy fruits again.

Tons of vapor at 2.5 ohms and 3.4 volts on my eGo-C Twist. I haven't played with voltage as I'm completely content with the happiness I now know.

Thank you, Firefly13. Awesome stuff.

Edit:

3.8 Volts. Got even better. Nice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread