Status
Not open for further replies.

IThrenodyI

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2011
Wild Wonderful WV
Ooooh today is the day, isn't it? Congrats Yimmie!!
praying-mantis_1886764i.jpg

matt.e.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
SLO, CA
Just saying "Hi" so I can find this thread easier. To rephrase what CJ said: turning vet and opening a new store, that's so cool. I'm looking forward to tasting your RY4 soon, been looking for a new one to try. I'm pretty sure I'll have to try a few others that sound tasty as well. I do have a question about your mango flavorings though. I have a sensitivity to mango (grrr... I love mangoes) so I'm curious as to how yours is derived. Please PM me any info if you can and my wife (degree in Food Science) will let me know if it's safe for me.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Just saying "Hi" so I can find this thread easier. To rephrase what CJ said: turning vet and opening a new store, that's so cool. I'm looking forward to tasting your RY4 soon, been looking for a new one to try. I'm pretty sure I'll have to try a few others that sound tasty as well. I do have a question about your mango flavorings though. I have a sensitivity to mango (grrr... I love mangoes) so I'm curious as to how yours is derived. Please PM me any info if you can and my wife (degree in Food Science) will let me know if it's safe for me.
Pssssssssssst.....don't fergets to buy dat monkey juice with the very attractive lady on the labels Matts :D

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
It says it's not available until next year :( but it's on my list!

Blah blah blah iPhone blah blah blah Tapatalk

Okay I'm going to try Mama's banana.
I love sweet but not over powering so should I request extra sweetener?

Thank you ahead of time. :)
:wub: Thank yous for buying Yimmey Juices :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread