Status
Not open for further replies.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
As of a minute ago there are 151 Polished Provaris and 40 Polished Minis left..........

Edit............0 Polished Minis left....wow that was fast!
People really love the Mini I guess? Not me full size all they way...full day battery power, plus the button is in the perfect position to fire, lets you grip the whole mod.....
Re-Edit 115 Polished Provaris left......Don't miss it or it will be months again before you can get one...or never?
Re-Re-Edit 59 Polished Provaris...
I am out for the rest of the day when I get home they should be all SOLD OUT;)Congrats Provape on a successful sale.......
What did I say yesterday, I just got home and they are sold out! :(
I just got in too and saw that...... it took forever to finish the Polished Provaris - I am not sure if we will ever see them again??? I glad I got one:toast:

Last edited:

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
They say on the site back in stock around 9/27, I think the full size are gone now too.

I just got in too and saw that...... it took forever to finish the Polished Provaris that I am not sure if we will ever see them again??? I glad I got one:toast:

They up dated the site, full size are sold out also, more on 9/27 also.

Last edited:

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
What really sucks is, out of the blue today, I had to leave our shop to help clean of a job, that is not done, our forman was not ready to return the stuff, all just to save a few bucks. By the time I got back and unloaded, it was 4:30, and I guess by that time they were all ready sold out. If this had not happened, I would have ordered at work, I don't like to do that, but I have never done it in 10 years, one time would not have been a problem I think.

I am so sorry...I actually thought about you today, then Riverboat posted the updates and I thought - DANG IT!!!!!

But it does sound like more are coming...and that is good news. :oops:

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
What really sucks is, out of the blue today, I had to leave our shop to help clean of a job, that is not done, our forman was not ready to return the stuff, all just to save a few bucks. By the time I got back and unloaded, it was 4:30, and I guess by that time they were all ready sold out. If this had not happened, I would have ordered at work, I don't like to do that, but I have never done it in 10 years, one time would not have been a problem I think.

Anyone have any idea how many available the 27th?

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
They should offer this from the factory..
null-18.jpg

Glad to see someone else breaking up the norm.I did mine the exact way about 3 months ago.Now I just need to figure out how to do my other black mini by only doing the pits making them stainless.I'm sure its do able taking the time and having patience.

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread