• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Official NW Vapers meet this September!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeganVonL16

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Lynnwood, WA
Right now I am working on buying business card holders, getting samples, and having sponsor shirts made. All while collecting rsvp's which have hit 50 this week. 50 People not including their loved ones, family, or whoever they decide to bring LOL.. Oh and the 3 suppliers will be there!! :)

I will bring some name tags for people to write on :)

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I was thinking that if every one on the ECF that RSVP'd makes up there own that would help you with the name tage thing. I may have some name tage stuff around here. I can send down to you. Let me have a few days to look around and ill get back with you on that.

Business card holders how many do you need. I may have some or can pick some up and send them down to help out.

Right now I am working on buying business card holders, getting samples, and having sponsor shirts made. All while collecting rsvp's which have hit 50 this week. 50 People not including their loved ones, family, or whoever they decide to bring LOL.. Oh and the 3 suppliers will be there!! :)

I will bring some name tags for people to write on :)

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
you got it. Send my your Address and ill send them down just in case somthing comes up and we cannot make it. you now how life can get sometimes.

If you think of anything that we could use feel free to bring it. Other than that I think I have everything covered :)

OOH WAIT you could always grab a roll of raffle tickets from walmart and bring those?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread