Status
Not open for further replies.

thegoodstuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
GA USA
www.primevaping.com
You know it :) sale will start July 1st and end at midnight on July 4th. Sale will only be for juice, excluding sample packs.
:vapor:

I just recently found out about you guys and am looking forward to chance to try your Irish cream and a few other flavors... Any chance that there might be an ... oh, I don't know... Independence Day sale or some-such going on soon? :)

thegoodstuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
GA USA
www.primevaping.com
Both :)

25% off everything, excluding sample packs.
Sale is now up, you do not need a coupon the discount is already applied.

Ends on 7/4 at midnight
Enjoy :vapor:
Jon

Are the sale details going to be on the website or on this thread? I need to reload and try the Natural Tobacco.

pupmastermp3

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
los angeles
www.facebook.com
I just recently found out about you guys and am looking forward to chance to try your Irish cream and a few other flavors... Any chance that there might be an ... oh, I don't know... Independence Day sale or some-such going on soon? :)

Glad to see you found Primevaping.com. They were the second company I ever ordered from and the one I order from the most. It is the most delicious juice I have found. Only Had one flavor I didn't like. All the rest have been delicious. You are sure to enjoy it.

and if you are ever in the L.A. area, we have meet-ups and I almost always have some Primevaping liquid to drip with others. Check the link in my signature for more info.

Last edited:

pupmastermp3

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
los angeles
www.facebook.com
Nice reviews Pup! Glad i got butterscotch coming and you really convinced me to try rootbeer float next order :)

Thank you for the kind words. The Butterscotch is to die for. I just got two more 30ml bottles the other day. And it really does go great with the rootbeer!

Vapian

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2011
Lexington, KY
It is the most delicious juice I have found. Only Had one flavor I didn't like. All the rest have been delicious. You are sure to enjoy it.

I hope so! My first half-dozen orders from various vendors weren't so hot. Have had great success with a couple that have become go-to for certain flavors, but haven't found an Irish Cream that I really liked yet. This sale let me get more than I would have otherwise, so... I look forward to being impressed. :)

thegoodstuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
GA USA
www.primevaping.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread