Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Holy cow instead of updating the website its going backwards NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 8-o:shock:

confused-face.gif
HUMMMMM . . .

Nope - Na Da - Not GOOD . . .
749778_bc8d3d0062.gif

fiery1

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
Texas
Well it appears that the guy who was building our mobile app has made them disappear. I will have to find out. thanks Fiery. If your in desperate need you can call and place your order over the phone until I can get it figured out. Holy cow instead of updating the website its going backwards NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 8-o:shock:

Nope, not desperate yet, but thanks. Just planning my February "buy list"! So, he's playing David Copperfield with your e-juices, huh?

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Well it appears that the guy who was building our mobile app has made them disappear. I will have to find out. thanks Fiery. If your in desperate need you can call and place your order over the phone until I can get it figured out. Holy cow instead of updating the website its going backwards NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 8-o:shock:

Obama will fix it. :)

AngelsRUs

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2011
Montana
I downloaded the app but was unable to use it kept saying the site might be down and was temporarily unavailable. Is the stamp card for every 15ml bought is only for purchases using the app? Or all purchases? I am curious since I had to use the website to purchase juice instead of the app. I tried several times, just couldn't wait any longer to get juice *sigh*

My experiment with the Cherry Blossom and HDream did not turn out well in my opinion. I definitely am not one much for the tobacco flavors. Methinks just straight cherry blossom is what will work best for me. I am basically wanting what you all captured in Roses are Red but in Cherry Blossom flavor. Where the juice tastes just like the blossoms smell....heavenly. Guess my next experiment will be adding some of the CB flavoring to some unflavored juice -- just not sure if I should go with 18mg instead of 12mg since adding the flavoring would probably bring the 12mg down a bit wouldn't it? Then again, it might not affect it much which would make 18mg way too strong for me. *sigh* At least I have some Roses are Red on the way which I do like...it's just not my favorite flavor. I am seriously addicted to the taste and smell of Cherry Blossoms! Honeysuckle is good too though usually a bit on the light side for flavor. It is hard to find decent vapes in this particular category and most of them have a strong perfume chemical aftertaste.

If anyone has tried any decent floral vapes that don't have that horrid taste to them please share and feel free to PM me about it. Tired of tossing money out for samples that are unvapable for me.

Hope all is well with everyone, Happy vaping!~!!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
But still need to get about another 40 on there.

Well - Might I suggest "YOU" get busy then and not leave it all to your "Wifey" to get done . . . ;)

Oh and stop fooling around on ECF . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW: I'm gonna NEED some NEW "E-Liquid" real soon . . . :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread