OFFICIAL: VapingMe Thread - ECF saved my life, and now it is time to help others!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesandman27

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Plano, TX
www.vapingme.com
Banner_Main.jpg

In case I get long -
TLDR: Site - www.vapingme.com, Permanent 10% discount - "ECF" @ checkout, FREE shipping for orders $25 and up.

The Story
I was a PAD smoker for almost 25 years, and with the help of ECF, I've been off of analogs for 14 months now! It has been such a revolutionary change in my life, and it's given me the drive to help others in any way I can. The goal of the site is simplicity - everything on the site can work together. Start inexpensively with a eGo-C kit, move up to VV with the eGo Twist, and then enjoy the use of the new Kanger T2 (V2!!!) clearomizers. vape the way YOU want to!

I have personally tested every product available on the site. I tested MANY products before settling on my launch assortment. I will not sell anything that I would not personally use, and enjoy. You'll see that I often add my own reviews of the product line (under the product description), and I pride myself on being a straight-shooter.

The Deal
I've set up a permanent discount for ECF to receive 10% off every order. Just use coupon code "ECF" during the checkout process. In addition, we offer FREE shipping for orders $25 and up - one of the lowest free shipping offers I've ever seen compared to many vaping sites. Orders are shipped out M-F. Any order placed by 1pm CST should ship same-day.

Core Products:
  • Joyetech eGo-C Type B / eGo-Twist Type B Kits
  • Joyetch eGo-C "Upgrade" batteries
  • Joyetech eGo Twist batteries (2 sizes, 4 colors)
  • Joyetech accessories - USB adapters, car adapters, replacement atomizer heads, empty tanks
  • Long-wick (!!!) CE4 Stardusts (5 colors)
  • Kanger T2 Clearomizers (6 colors, 2 resistances, replacement atomizer heads)

Baus eLixer
Our line of eJuice will be going live in early August. Our approach to eJuice is quality, not quantity. Some of the flavors planned for launch are already listed on the site, and are in the hands of various testers for final feedback.

Thank you in advance for visiting the site if you choose to do so. I'd love to hear your feedback, and please let me know if you have any product questions. Again, I really owe a ton to ECF. I feel like this site had a hand in saving / extending my life. When I hit 40 in January, I felt like it was time for myself to start giving back, and helping others realize that there are excellent alternatives to traditional cigarettes.

Matthew Brown
Owner
VapingMe

thesandman27

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Plano, TX
www.vapingme.com
Awesome! What ohm do you recommend for the Kanger T2 for the eGo C Twist users? 1.7-1.9 ohm or 2.4-2.6 ohm? I love ECF discounts :D

Great question! I find the 1.7 - 1.9ohm is great right at 3.2v on my Twist. Maybe as high as 3.4v. With the 2.4 - 2.6ohm version, most juices I'm running are right around 4v on the Twist. I tend to like the 2.4 - 2.6 version so I can do just a little more "fine tuning." However, it does shorten the battery life a little bit.

I had been using a Lavatube (variant) / carto tank as my main setup until early June when these arrived. Paired with the Twist, I feel like I get the same quality / quantity vape as before, and something that is significantly easier to carry in my pocket.

We love ECF! :toast:

ArdentHope

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
TN
Great question! I find the 1.7 - 1.9ohm is great right at 3.2v on my Twist. Maybe as high as 3.4v. With the 2.4 - 2.6ohm version, most juices I'm running are right around 4v on the Twist. I tend to like the 2.4 - 2.6 version so I can do just a little more "fine tuning." However, it does shorten the battery life a little bit.

I had been using a Lavatube (variant) / carto tank as my main setup until early June when these arrived. Paired with the Twist, I feel like I get the same quality / quantity vape as before, and something that is significantly easier to carry in my pocket.

We love ECF! :toast:

I like you already. Great advice - vape what you like how you like it is my motto as well.

When will you be getting more pink 1000 twists in? I would like more than one and your inventory seems to be too low for the quantity I'd like to grab.

WELCOME TO ECF !!!

thesandman27

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Plano, TX
www.vapingme.com
I like you already. Great advice - vape what you like how you like it is my motto as well.

When will you be getting more pink 1000 twists in? I would like more than one and your inventory seems to be too low for the quantity I'd like to grab.

WELCOME TO ECF !!!

No later than the end of next week - still finalizing this week's order. I knew the pink and white ones would sell, but I had no idea of the demand. I personally use the white Twists and love the way colored tanks look on it!

thesandman27

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Plano, TX
www.vapingme.com
I just noticed there is a Kanger T2 and a Kanger T2 V2, is there any real difference?

The only difference is the mouthpiece. V1 *can* crack, especially if it is tightened too much. V2 has the exact same shape mouthpiece, but the o-ring is larger, and there are four new "integrity ridges" inside of the mouthpiece. I'll have V2 tips next week that I'll send with any V1 tanks that are left.

Nothing was modified on the inside at all in V2. Honestly, no changes are needed there. SOLID vape!

Cheers! =)

thesandman27

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Plano, TX
www.vapingme.com
Thanks for the warm welcome yesterday everyone! Anyone who placed an order yesterday will have their goods shipped out today.

Order has been placed with the factory, and I'll have it early next week. New Kanger colors / resistance options, stand-alone mouthpieces, new CE4 colors, and a restock of the Twists. Blue and Red Twists in 650mAh and 1000mAh will come the following week.

As I described in my original post, our company's goal is simplicity. Things that "just work." Have any of you come across any products that you think might fit in our merchandise selection? Your feedback is EXTREMELY important to Vaping Me! :)

Have a GREAT Wednesday everyone - this day is YOURS!

Ratman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Tulsa OK
I have a couple of the Stardusts and several 2.4-2.7 ohm Kangers T2 V2's. I like the Kangers better personally but my wife likes the stardust. Pretty comparable overall. Kangers have more capacity and I feel are easier to fill, wick better and have better flavor than the Stardusts. Downside to them is, with mine at least, that they are only good at 3.7v or less with vape dudes 50/50 juice. Any higher on the voltage and I get a burnt taste. Keep it below 3.7 and I haven't found anything as good. Quality control seems good, for a clearo at least, with them as well. I ordered 6 of them and 5 of the 6 work great. The 6th one had a defective cap so it doesn't seal well and is prone to leaking.

Thesandman27: Any chance you will be getting any of the 2.7-3.0ohm heads for the Kangers?

thesandman27

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Plano, TX
www.vapingme.com
BIG shipment this morning!

Kanger T2 "V2" Clearomizers - NEW MOUTHPIECE THAT ROCKS!
1.7-1.9ohm or 2.4.2.6ohm, Red / Clear / Gray / Blue / Green / Purple / Yellow
Replacement atomizer heads are only $0.99!!

Stardust CE4 V2s - Get them while we have them!
Standard 2.4ohm resistance
Red / Purple / Gray / Green / Yellow / Blue
Only $3.49 each!!

eGo-Twist restock - with tons of pink ones for those who asked! =)

Use code "ECF" @ checkout for 10% savings, and all orders $25 or more ship FREE! Have a great vape everyone!

Last edited:

thesandman27

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Plano, TX
www.vapingme.com
Stardust CE4 Clearomizers - only $3.49 each - before "ECF" coupon savings of 10%!
Kanger T2 Sunfire Clearomizers - $4.99 each - replacement atomizer heads are only $0.99!
eGo Twist batteries 650mAh $22.99 / 1000mAh $25.99
eGo-C Type B Twist (!!) kits - $89.99 - yes we have pink!

Remember, free shipping on orders $25 and up. Have a GREAT day fellow vapers! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread