OFFICIAL: VapingMe Thread - ECF saved my life, and now it is time to help others!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLS01

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2013
MN
I just wanted to hop on here and let you guys know that your shipping time is insanely good. I placed my third order from you yesterday, within two hours I had a shipping notification (It was a small order, but that's beside the point). With your prices, which are among the best from any vendor in the US, and your great shipping times, you have a customer for as long as I vape and I will recommend your services to anyone without hesitation.

elwood2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2013
Lafayette, LA
Wanted to leave a quick comment. VapingMe had/has the lowest price around on the MVP2 so i purchased one a while back. Shipping was very quick. Approximately 2 weeks after using the device, one of the lines on one of the numbers on the screen went out. I emailed customer service, on a saturday i believe, and received a response the following Monday that a replacement would be mailed out. Before the end of the week i had a brand new replacement in my hands. Excellent customer service! Thanks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread