Official VVProV Thread ! VV , top dripper feed , 4 ml storage , built in battery charger 510,901,801,808 styles , CHROME and Black + Brass look ! ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
No they will not , we have to MAKE SURE that the production MFG and assembly is correct to avoid any issues or returns because we missed something ! . I know if takes longer but QUALITY first , we found some issues today that we had to sort out to make sure we are on the right track.

Just want to be up front about this , we care very much about the quality and HAPPY customers .

Hrathor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2011
Canton, MI
No they will not , we have to MAKE SURE that the production MFG and assembly is correct to avoid any issues or returns because we missed something ! . I know if takes longer but QUALITY first , we found some issues today that we had to sort out to make sure we are on the right track.

Just want to be up front about this , we care very much about the quality and HAPPY customers .
Getting it right before you ship is certainly the way to go and it's less hassle on both ends if it doesn't have to be shipped back to be fixed. I can wait an extra week (or two) to get it and not have a first impression that is less than stellar. On that note, every time I place an order with you guys, it's shipped within an hour or two, and usually in my mailbox in 2 days.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Getting it right before you ship is certainly the way to go and it's less hassle on both ends if it doesn't have to be shipped back to be fixed. I can wait an extra week (or two) to get it and not have a first impression that is less than stellar. On that note, every time I place an order with you guys, it's shipped within an hour or two, and usually in my mailbox in 2 days.

Cool , glad you understand man ! it is important to GET IT RIGHT !

Aceyboogie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Sincity and the City of Angels

+1000 for this Mike, I'm almost certain these bad boys won't go into a recall about a week after release.....lol!! Gotta save me an all chrome one though, since I have to wait for payday on Friday...

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
100_0177.JPG

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com

Thanks Mike!

hildicat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
SoCal
not sure if this is covered elsewhere, but can someone explain how the juice feed system works? is it a manual squeeze of a bottle that delivers juice up the tube to the atty, soem some sort of vacuum system? Is it an automatic thing where the juice is constantly delivered while you draw, or does the user have to manually engage something to deliver juice? Just curious about how this works and what the user experience will be like since we have no actual reviews yet.
Also... got any left? so tempted to scoop one up so I am not left out in the cold later.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
not sure if this is covered elsewhere, but can someone explain how the juice feed system works? is it a manual squeeze of a bottle that delivers juice up the tube to the atty, soem some sort of vacuum system? Is it an automatic thing where the juice is constantly delivered while you draw, or does the user have to manually engage something to deliver juice? Just curious about how this works and what the user experience will be like since we have no actual reviews yet.
Also... got any left? so tempted to scoop one up so I am not left out in the cold later.
OK it is a pump bottle in the side of the unit that can be changed out on the fly, there is a KNOB on the top that you press to deliver 2 drops of juice to the atty/carto .

YES we have 500 to be built so plenty of stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread