oh I hate you USPS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kh3ll

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Indiana. US
two seperate orders from different vendors both "scheduled for delivery on the 19th" oooh stupid postman.

Was so excited to come home today thinking my rba and my diy fluids would be here... and I come home to a box of makeup my wife had ordered, so depressing.

I think the worst part is my DIY stuff was in Indianapolis 2 days ago... 2 hours north of me... :mad:

Sorry, just had to rant a little since i can't complain to wifey as she doesn't know i ordered the rba.

LucidAce

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2012
right about here, USA
two seperate orders from different vendors both "scheduled for delivery on the 19th" oooh stupid postman.

Was so excited to come home today thinking my rba and my diy fluids would be here... and I come home to a box of makeup my wife had ordered, so depressing.

I think the worst part is my DIY stuff was in Indianapolis 2 days ago... 2 hours north of me... :mad:

Sorry, just had to rant a little since i can't complain to wifey as she doesn't know i ordered the rba.

This has got me a bit worried. I've got a bunch of cartomizers that were "Expected" to be delivered today and they didn't show; no update to tracking info since they left their original sort facility on Tuesday.

kh3ll

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Indiana. US
This has got me a bit worried. I've got a bunch of cartomizers that were "Expected" to be delivered today and they didn't show; no update to tracking info since they left their original sort facility on Tuesday.

Mine all quit updating on wed and havn't moved since. I figure if they aren't here by tomorrow i'm going to call USPS and see if they can do a search on them. I don't care if they take a while to get here but i'd atleast like to know where they are at. Sucks when you pay the extra couple $$$ for priority mail and this happens.

I'm not one to gripe at vendors over a couple bucks since they have no control over it and sent it out quickly. I'll be stalking my mailbox tomorrow though...

bruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
Louisville, KY
I got an alert from a good vendor today. Seems they were getting a lot of complaints, the last few days, about slow shipments. They contacted the Post Office and found out the PO is overwhelmed. So much so, that tracking has been suspended. The PO is just putting things on trucks/planes to head it in the right direction, but sometimes the right direction is the wrong direction. I've been waiting on some liquid that was supposed to be here yesterday.

NICnurse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
Kansas City, MO
I am having the same issue! Ordered on Sunday from Madvapes, received a shipped notice on Monday, paid for priority shipping, and it STILL has not arrived. UUGH! Not Madvapes fault at all. This is all USPS issues. It better arrive tomorrow or the USPS is gonna get a phone call from me. Wish the USPS could refund my priority shipping $$ since they did not fulfill their end of the deal. :x

redbucket

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
USA
I was ...... at USPS for like twenty minutes. My tracking told me it was "out for delivery" a few days ago so I sat waiting for it on my porch. Post man came speeding down the street, slamming on breaks and jamming mail into boxes, speeding, slamming, looked like a mad rush. When he got to my house he looked at my trash can that was maybe five feet from my mail box, looked angry, and sped past my house and delivered my neighbor's mail and sped off. I was so ....... But, twenty minutes later, he comes driving back the other way, looking calm. Hand walks my package and mail to me, and wishes me a Merry Christmas. Hell if I know, but glad he was feeling better and came back for me.

Titanium

Moved On
Oct 19, 2012

Had a VERY important (Life/Death) package shipped overnight guaranteed delivery by 12PM......

Out for delivery and it's 11PM.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread