Status
Not open for further replies.

lilac7779

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2011
East Tennessee
Don't put off tomorrow what you could do today! ;)

I'm not sure about the other two, but I know blu's are just plain gargabe compared to bloog unless they've had some mirricle redesign in the last few months.

Put it on your christmas list, you won't be disapointed with bloog! :)

Happy vaping! :vapor:

Uh, no, Blu is still Blu, but it has helped me avoid analogs. Did I mention that if my CC doesn't blow up. my Mister just might?
j/k

Popeye, you do realize you are encouraging delinquent behavior in someone who has not been a minor in a long time?

redempti0N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
staten island USA
Uh, no, Blu is still Blu, but it has helped me avoid analogs. Did I mention that if my CC doesn't blow up. my Mister just might?
j/k

Popeye, you do realize you are encouraging delinquent behavior in someone who has not been a minor in a long time?
The Mister will understand, you have an opportunity to buy the best e-cig on the market hands down. Plus if you order today you get free shipping and with the code 12DAYS you get a mystery deal on orders over $75. Oh and dont order the spi its horrid.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
same here. but i try to charge mine before they actually run out. i read somewhere that the Li-Ion batts lifetime will shorten if you deplete them every time.

then again, maybe they have an internal shutdown that occurs so the battery wont get completely drained. that would explain why the blue light continues to have enough power to flash, indicating need of a charge.

Coiso

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2011
Portugal
Most of new bats have a anti full discharge, so it will have enough power to flash the warning for a long time but wont let you vape. I've been using kr808 with bloog juices and cartos, trying to have enough money to spend on a bloog complete kit, but there's no pack of cigs pcc alike, and the ultimate is the only I would really like to buy. The 2 issues here are, it's more expensive, and won't let me choose 65mm bats(75 is way to big). Guess i'll wait another month or two, to see the news and have a choice.

Oh, and btw, if the white beard bloog man want to come by my place and kindly offer me the ultimate kit, i wouldn't really mind... :glare:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread