Status
Not open for further replies.

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
Oh, and #CreepyLady, if you don't have an RM2, you really need one or two.

I dont have one yet - I am the Queen of procrastination when it comes to the concept of rebuildables. I get it, I really do - sadly I took electrical and avionics engineering - but I just have this hold up with it. I am *so close* to just ordering them.

I have rather enjoyed the KP unsealed long barrels though in the interim while I un-procrastinate myself. LOL.

I just need a coil building cabana boy....where can I get one?

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
I'm convinced it's not a virus but an adaptive genetic mutation. At least that's what my reos told me (clever little buggers... and convincing in their earnest proclamations).

Once you get two, you'll realize just how little space they take up and that there's room for a third on the table (right there... next to your mini... you just have to put that provari/mvp/vamo in the drawer).

Biiiig +1 on the RM2 notion - amazing little toppers.

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
I'm convinced it's not a virus but an adaptive genetic mutation. At least that's what my reos told me (clever little buggers... and convincing in their earnest proclamations).

You are on to something here. Either that or you Reos told mine what to say 8-o

Once you get two, you'll realize just how little space they take up and that there's room for a third on the table (right there... next to your mini... you just have to put that provari/mvp/vamo in the drawer)..

I know :blink: My OH is going to disown me if I keep "cluttering" our abode with more vape gear. He vapes too, but he is very simple. He wont even TRY my Mini. He has 1x MVP2, 2X Vivi Nova, 3x 50ml juice and spare coils. He thinks my need for 5002 devices is outta control. I tried to explain we have a big house and its just us 2, 2 cats and 2 lizards... so we NEEEEED more Reos...he's calling Nurse Ratchet.

Hypatia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2013
Titletown, USA

Once you get two, you'll realize just how little space they take up and that there's room for a third on the table (right there... next to your mini... you just have to put that provari/mvp/vamo in the drawer).

Biiiig +1 on the RM2 notion - amazing little toppers.

Oh, your Reos talk to you, too? Glad to hear I'm not going crazy...right? (Hmm, no tinfoil hat smilie on this forum?)

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
I dont have one yet - I am the Queen of procrastination when it comes to the concept of rebuildables. I get it, I really do - sadly I took electrical and avionics engineering - but I just have this hold up with it. I am *so close* to just ordering them.

I have rather enjoyed the KP unsealed long barrels though in the interim while I un-procrastinate myself. LOL.

I just need a coil building cabana boy....where can I get one?

hmmm... creepy and procrastination... are we related? :)

once you get your RM2, you will have burrowed down the final rabbit hole.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Oh, your Reos talk to you, too? Glad to hear I'm not going crazy...right? (Hmm, no tinfoil hat smilie on this forum?)

I'm fairly sure that they also all talk to each other, like the Borg (I know you're a geek, Hypatia, don't you roll your eyes at me).

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
hmmm... creepy and procrastination... are we related? :)

once you get your RM2, you will have burrowed down the final rabbit hole.

Another rabbit hole is PRECISELY what I fear :shock:

To the others Cabana Coil Boy applications currently being accepted. Be aware its New England and the pool is for ice skating right now....that is if you can find it under all the snows!

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com

Yes, they sure do gang up and chatter away! I swear they even throw little tantrums when I look at other REO's pics! I can hear them plotting where the new arrival will sit, and who gets to be on what side!

Crafty little buggers they are! Seems lots of them made close friends when at the mod shack. They all want there buddies to come here to live!!!

Wood REO's are the best at subliminal messaging!

Wickeddeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
JBLM
Another rabbit hole is PRECISELY what I fear :shock:

To the others Cabana Coil Boy applications currently being accepted. Be aware its New England and the pool is for ice skating right now....that is if you can find it under all the snows!

and what precisely are the benefits of being the cabana coil boy?

the avatar isnt distracting at all.... i swear...

wouldnt mind coiling for you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread