Order placed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Speakers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
lawrence, KS
So I was the guy that said I only needed one Reo... Well I just ordered another one.

I was also the guy that sold his first Grand after one week because I decided it was too big and ordered a mini 14500 instead... Well I ordered a VV Grand.
I was also the guy that said he had no interest in variable voltage :blink:

I was also the guy who said he had no interest in ever using an rda... Well I ordered my second RM2 along with the VV Grand.

Oh yeah, I also said I had no interest in owning a Woodvil... Wanna guess what I'm eyeing for my next purchase?

Anyway, this VV Grand is going to look amazing. It's my dream Reo. I'll post pictures as soon as I get it...

CATastrophe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2011
Purradise (NETN)
So I was the guy that said I only needed one Reo... Well I just ordered another one.

I was also the guy that sold his first Grand after one week because I decided it was too big and ordered a mini 14500 instead... Well I ordered a VV Grand.
I was also the guy that said he had no interest in variable voltage :blink:

I was also the guy who said he had no interest in ever using an rda... Well I ordered my second RM2 along with the VV Grand.

Oh yeah, I also said I had no interest in owning a Woodvil... Wanna guess what I'm eyeing for my next purchase?

Anyway, this VV Grand is going to look amazing. It's my dream Reo. I'll post pictures as soon as I get it...

I'm guessing this is one of the very few times you'll be happy you were wrong. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread