Status
Not open for further replies.

flintlock62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Arkansas Delta
I talked to my girlfriend today, who now lives more than a few miles away. She tried e-cigs once, and didn't like it. I told her I had started, and she was O with that. Today I said I was beginning DIY juice. She said "what's in it? I told her polypropylene glycol and she said "ewww....I wouldn't smoke that". After talking to her about it and telling her PG is used in medical devices, and it's in food and cosmetics, she finally agreed it's OK. Now she's complementing me on doing so good not smoking any more.

Edit: propylene, not polypropylene.

Last edited:

flintlock62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Arkansas Delta
I'm trying to hook up a flux capacitor to get more power out of my mod!

Give it a few weeks and you got some mad scientist DIY setup on the kitchen table and your running around in a lab coat mumbling to yourself about needing more gig a watts when she comes over then she will worry :)

J.R. Bob Dobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
near buffalo, NY
flux+capacitor+jpeg.BMP

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Insert Tim the Toolman Taylor manly grunt here....^^^

Except of course that the toolman deals with actual tools. Whereas the only verified sighting of the Continuum Transfunctioner is in the movie "Dude, where's my car?".

It is telling that I proved the existence of the male idiot gene to a girl with this movie as my metric for determining it's existence a few years back. A review of the favorable and unfavorable reactions to the movie showed that over 95% of the favorable reviews were made by male viewers. Thus, she could argue no longer with my supreme logic, and the idiot gene's existence was cemented.

Bosco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
San Antonio
I hate to be the one to pee in the cornflakes but - just because something is safe to eat or wear on your skin doesn't mean it's safe to vaporize and inhale. Even the fact that it is used in asthma inhalers doesn't really prove anything - because you don't hit the asthma inhaler all day and night. I'm not saying that PG is dangerous - I don't think it is - but the fact that you can eat it doesn't really prove anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread