The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ohio Vaper Needs Help !! Emergency Vaper Down...

Discussion in 'Ohio Vapers' started by Mistaree, Jun 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mistaree

Mistaree Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 15, 2010
    Hampton, Virginia
    Happy Vapes To Anyone Reading This...

I have a friend in Coshocton, Ohio near Columbus ....
    She has some old Egos that she thought would hold her until she got her mod from FastTech. Well one of them is dead & the other is dying as we speak. She used to be a 2-3 pack a day smoker & she's been doing real good... I really don't want to see her fail yet again, another shot at quitting analogs...If there is anyone near by or has something you'd like to PIF (pay it forward) please shoot me a PM or email me at Mistaree42 on gmail... It would be greatly appreciated... Even if your not near & can mail it to her, that would be great too. I'm sure it get here before FastTech since she just placed the order Saturday....Thanks so much in advance for your help..she's unable to order anything else at this time because she's on a monthly budget & the one ego she has won't hold up until the 1st. Thanks again & I hope to hear some good news soon.
    Sincerely,
    Mistaree

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.