Ohmega Alpha 30mm BFT Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostAddict

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2015
Virginia
well picked up my new toy from Boost today. So far me likey! filled it with Blackberry cream that I diy'd and cranked her up to 90 watts. drained half the tank in about an hour. Realized two things quickly... This tank is a beast, and this juice has been sitting WAY to long. UGH! Nasty. Drained the tank and refilled with Lemon Meringue pie and yummy! dang tank seems almost big enough to build through the drip tip connection.

So now Im vaping away on it and looking for a good tear down for the RX so I can put a FDV 510 in my second that just got here. Thank you USPS for not delaying THIS one for 8 days...

Glad you like it. It's a beast for sure! I wish i knew you did diy juice, i would have ask for a sample pack lol.

ccwaters

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
Minnesota USA
Some possibilities.

The taller white delrin fits nearly perfect, Chuck it in a drill, make a small groove for a thin o-ring, check the mouth side of some drip tips especially plastic ones. The short glass tip is also almost a perfect fit, and could be used as is.

And finally the small delrin piece, these were pretty popular a while back, and sold as heat insulators. This could be chucked into a drill and turned down to make an adapter.

All of these came from a quick search through a box of old drip tips.

vtUixFS.jpg

OUSFVgJ.jpg

0s1NAYO.jpg

Subohmies

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2015
Mid North Coast, AUSTRALIA
does anyone know where to get drip tip to fit this tank? My mouthpiece broke (30mm) and I've tried every sapre atty tip I have and went to 3 local shops...nothing.

They sell a kit on vaporworld but it's been sold out for weeks. this thing is now useless.
Check this out

Ohmega Alpha BFT Accessory Kit

latexyankee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
Some possibilities.

The taller white delrin fits nearly perfect, Chuck it in a drill, make a small groove for a thin o-ring, check the mouth side of some drip tips especially plastic ones. The short glass tip is also almost a perfect fit, and could be used as is.

And finally the small delrin piece, these were pretty popular a while back, and sold as heat insulators. This could be chucked into a drill and turned down to make an adapter.

All of these came from a quick search through a box of old drip tips.

vtUixFS.jpg

OUSFVgJ.jpg

0s1NAYO.jpg

Do you have any idea where you got the glass piece from? Ive been to several shops and through box multiple times. I was able to get a makeshift tip for the time being but it is not snug enough and im pretty sure i'll lose it soon enough.

Subohmies

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2015
Mid North Coast, AUSTRALIA
Got one of these headed my way, can anyone tell me the size of the screws for the 30mm? Looking to replace with grub screws ASAP.
M3 3mm
But I use M3 4mm from fatdaddy
And yes just dump those included grubs out the window as soon as you received them....they are useless lol

lenfries

Unregistered Supplier
Oct 7, 2014
www.commonwealthvapes.com
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread