Status
Not open for further replies.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
At the end of Aug they will start closing out flavors. Smaller sizes are going quick. Probably done the end of September.
Too bad.
Y'all might want to check out Verde Valley Vapes. Similar juices, similar pricing.
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Screenshot_2020-07-22-18-11-33.png

Last edited:

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Noooooo!!! I love their flavors. Now what am I supposed to do? Other than stash some. I already did that :D But it won't last forever. I hate our government sometimes.
As I mentioned, Verde Valley Vapes has been working for me. I would suggest that note when you order IF you are a low watt vaper for them to boost your flavor some. They don't offer a Pay For Boost option. V3 also has good sales around a holiday like Ohm's did. I am still getting my Root Beer float from Ohm's.
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Would be an incredibly generous gesture if Ohms decided to share a few of his recipes with us, rather than have them disappear forever.....hint hint.
Matt Topolski lead mixologist (head of R&D for Charlie Noble, Walker Trading Co, vape Dojo, Tenbuck & more) has done just that with some of his recipes over the last few years. He also includes his notes.

The Not-So-Discontinued Series

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
I would be utterly stunned if Scott shared jack squat.
I really was going to let the dead dog lie but...Scott has shown before that customer service, even for his most long term customers doesn't mean anything to him. I was a $300/yr, 4 yr customer and he ran me off, laughing at me, over a $50 order. So eff him really.
He ran another 4 yr customer off when he dropped 18 ml nic. It wouldn't have been any Big Deal to keep doing that for 1 long term customer. He just didn't give a damn about keeping Any customer.
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

• Informative
Reactions: Skeebo

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Right after Scott posted his last email I ordered my last order of Root Beer Float. I even included a nice short Thank You note for all the good juices over the 5 years I ordered from him.
He just cancelled my ordered and refunded me. I ask why via email And Faceplant. I don't even get the common courtesy of any response.
What a jerk.
Good riddance AH.
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I would be utterly stunned if Scott shared jack squat.
    I really was going to let the dead dog lie but...Scott has shown before that customer service, even for his most long term customers doesn't mean anything to him. I was a $300/yr, 4 yr customer and he ran me off, laughing at me, over a $50 order. So eff him really.
    He ran another 4 yr customer off when he dropped 18 ml nic. It wouldn't have been any Big Deal to keep doing that for 1 long term customer. He just didn't give a damn about keeping Any customer.
    Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Right after Scott posted his last email I ordered my last order of Root Beer Float. I even included a nice short Thank You note for all the good juices over the 5 years I ordered from him.
    He just cancelled my ordered and refunded me. I ask why via email And Faceplant. I don't even get the common courtesy of any response.
    What a jerk.
    Good riddance AH.
    Bruce in Ocala, Fl

They must have some really tasty and addicting flavors for you to keep ordering from a company who has treated you so poorly.

• Agree
    Reactions: Evi|grin

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 4, 2015
    Ocala, Fl
    Weird idea here that could be looked into.

Is it possible that they could upload their recipes to ELR or the likes?
    Since he ran out of Root Beer flavoring and Cancelled my order, I figured what the heck, no harm in asking for Either his Root Beer recipe Or At Least where he got his RB flavor.
    His reply?

"Not a chance in hell."

Figures he'd show his .... right up to the very end.
    Bruce in Ocala, Fl

• Informative
    Reactions: Mordacai

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Since he ran out of Root Beer flavoring and Cancelled my order, I figured what the heck, no harm in asking for Either his Root Beer recipe Or At Least where he got his RB flavor.
    His reply?

"Not a chance in hell."

Figures he'd show his .... right up to the very end.
    Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Maybe he plans on selling the recipe to a company that has more capital than him. Either that or he's just an :censored:hole

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread