Ohmsvape pb&j

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobthesalesclerk

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2010
Pittsburgh
I'm sure this has already been covered so I'll keep it short. I'm going off the max VG 3mg

As someone who only likes tobacco/semi sweet tobacco/coffee/cinnamon juice...WOW. I cannot stand fruit flavors or overly sweet flavors. I'm very picky when it comes to juice. I've been on and off vaping for 7 years and would only order 2/3 juices out of the hundreds I've tried on a regular basis. This is one of them.

It's not even that spectacular. This juice doesn't have anything amazing about it. It's simple and under flavored and that's a great thing. I bought it as a palate cleanser between tobacco/coffee juices and it has been my all day for 3 days now.

It's very light on the peanut butter. It is definitely more strawberry but the strawberry is so light that the slight peanut butter flavor evens out the sweet and makes it great for all day.

I can't put this down. I started vaping again about a month ago and out of all the premium juice I've gone through this wins. If I would have paid $10 for 30ml I wouldn't be disappointed but at $11 for 100ml just order some. It's good.

This has been a drunk juice review. A+

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread