HHV Sample Pack Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

WerewolfalThor

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2013
Chandler, AZ, USA
I ordered 4 flavors of juice from Heather's Heavenly Vapors: Legend, Shadow, Oompa, and Blade. vaping with the Joyetech eRoll (spare me your thoughts on PV lol). I'm not sure how I lucked out but they were all very flavorful right from the mail, awesome.

Legend: Initial impression was uncertain, I first smelled it was very sweet and only a little of the tobacco I was expecting. With s previous name of Gandalf, I expected pipe tobacco. First hit was a shock. Smooth tobacco notes with a heady dose of cover honey which rolls over the top of the palate. Not overpowering out cloying but sweet and, again, heady. It fills the flavor. I was hooked. Ordering a VERY large bottle asap as ADV 1.0.

Shadow: I couldn't tell a difference between this and Legend to be honest. See above. Only difference really was I got a lot more moisture in my tank with Shadow.

Oompa: I wasn't sure about this one when I first smelled it, I've been burned by chocolate flavors before, but I was wrong. This has been my favorite juice of the pack. Chocolate, peanut butter, smooth flavor and mouth feel. The flavor stays with you too which essentially means I'm already almost done with the 5ml bottle I opened yesterday (remember, eRoll, tank holds .4ml) and desperately need some more. Ordering this as ADV v2.0

Blade: The odd man out on my list. Smell was vanilla and berry (cherry or strawberry I wasn't sure). Initial taste surprised me with the mint in front and the strawberry underneath. Barely tasted the vanilla. Didn't like it. Tried it again at the end of the day and modified my decision, it's a good after dinner vape. Smooth, sweet, and minty without being sugary or harsh.

Just my thoughts on these which I wanted to share.

Last edited:

WerewolfalThor

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2013
Chandler, AZ, USA
Hellen A. Handbasket:9820816 said:
Nice review. The Legend sounds interesting. I'm just now starting to like slightly sweet tobacco flavors again. After my first year of vaping, they made me gag for the next 3 years. LOL

Thanks! It's my first stab at a review. I really really liked Legend. It's barely tobacco for me, mostly delicious honey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread