Status
Not open for further replies.

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
I've been DIYing for several months now and use TFA flavors, the water soluble ones. I recently tasted a DIY juice at a vape meet that was made with sweet tangerine from Capella's. Great, I'll get some and make a batch, except when I went to order it, it says it's oil soluble. Thought I read somewhere a long time ago about there being some difficulty mixing oil based flavors. Anybody have any advice for me? Is it safe to vape or is there some special treatment for making a juice with oil based?

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
Sweet Tangerine Flavoring - e juice flavored coffee e liquid tea flavor e cigarette water flavoring It's not oil based. Where were you looking? Come to the DIY subforum, that flavor is popular with lots of people.

Oops, ok, I almost got that right. It was TFA that has a tangerine (sweet) flavor that oil soluble, not Capella's. https://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/c-155-fruit-and-vegetable-flavors.aspx
I was flipping back and forth between TFA and Capella's and guess my CRS was kicking in. Thanks for the help though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread