Ok another question

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
There are some e-cig makers who are using pods (in a sense) that can be refilled and reused as being part of an all-in-one system. I haven't tried any, so I can't say which ones offer a great experience or not, but there are closed systems out there (usually slightly larger) and some members are fond of them.

I personally didn't see much point as I would consider them more of a hassle than the vapes I use, but they can be easygoing as a new vape system in some ways, and there are folks that like them. I'm thinking of stuff like the Dolphin or the Penguin. They both are less flexible in terms of airflow/coils/etc. but they can be easier to use for some folks.

Anna

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
There are some e-cig makers who are using pods (in a sense) that can be refilled and reused as being part of an all-in-one system. I haven't tried any, so I can't say which ones offer a great experience or not, but there are closed systems out there (usually slightly larger) and some members are fond of them.

I personally didn't see much point as I would consider them more of a hassle than the vapes I use, but they can be easygoing as a new vape system in some ways, and there are folks that like them. I'm thinking of stuff like the Dolphin or the Penguin. They both are less flexible in terms of airflow/coils/etc. but they can be easier to use for some folks.

Anna

Thanks! I’m just learning the vape lingo! Merry Christmas!

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Pods are alien parasites from a dead planet. They found a way to leave their planet and find new worlds to colonize. They float in space, like spores, searching for inhabited planets. When they find one, like Earth, they sneakily replace the resident species by duplicating them with emotionless copies. The bodies of the originals and the pods disintegrate, leaving no evidence.

Then they eat all the tacos, drink all the beer, steal all the money and leave in search of yet another new world.

kakukou

Moved On
Dec 26, 2017
  • Deleted by classwife
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread