OK How'd it do that

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO.
I was playing around with mixing some NT joose... mixing it up with GCD and the Virus. Throughout the day I was getting the cinnamony combination of the two though more cinnamon. Then all of a sudden it was all peanuts, or tobacco....almost like the two juices were layered in the tank. It was weird...good but weird at the same time. I would have thought they would have mixed...or maybe they did and that's just the mystery of the Virus.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I was playing around with mixing some NT joose... mixing it up with GCD and the Virus. Throughout the day I was getting the cinnamony combination of the two though more cinnamon. Then all of a sudden it was all peanuts, or tobacco....almost like the two juices were layered in the tank. It was weird...good but weird at the same time. I would have thought they would have mixed...or maybe they did and that's just the mystery of the Virus.

One is 50.50 and the other is 65/35, might account for some of it... but yea, if you shake it up you would think they would mix a lil? Wicked infection. :evil:

Tabfreejon

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2014
Littleton, Co
It's weird because I mixed some CB/CLS/TV 40/40/20 and thought that was delicious, but also it separated. Then added a little Grape from the end of a bottle and that layered too. I got the grape at the top of the tank and then the other mix and very little grape at the end.

I'm guessing it's something to do with the density and/or viscosity of the flavourings but I'm no chemist.

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
It's weird because I mixed some CB/CLS/TV 40/40/20 and thought that was delicious, but also it separated. Then added a little Grape from the end of a bottle and that layered too. I got the grape at the top of the tank and then the other mix and very little grape at the end.

I'm guessing it's something to do with the density and/or viscosity of the flavourings but I'm no chemist.
Google "Bartender's Nightmare".....
It's like 10 or 12 liquors "stacked" in a parfait glass, according to "weight" (specific gravity)...
LOOKS cool.....don't know if it'd TASTE all that great, given the flavor varieties....!!:blink:
Happy (vaping) Trails!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread