OK So some new changes :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Lots of changes starting today. Keep an eye out for some site changes today.

Plastic bottles are being discontinued for our new premium glass bottles. (You can still ask for plastic in the order notes until we run out.)
This makes the default price now $1 more.

New bottles size, 8ml sampler (these will be available at a lower cost).

DIY section seen a large overhaul.

Now we sell only a 24mg base to be diluted. We also lowered the price down some to $7.99. People wanting lower nicotine will see even a lower cost as they can now dilute this down the the base they would like. You can buy the nicotine in PG, 50/50, or VG.

PG and VG are now only $3.59 for 120ml! That is almost 50% off from what they were before.

Next flavors, as we expand this area we are adding a 15ml size to flavors. The price will be $1.79 (8ml) / $2.99 (16ml)

Lots of flavors have been removed so we can focus on our core brand. A lot of time goes in to each recipe, it is only fair that we treat each with as much care and respect we can. At 240 flavors we could not.

Shipping is for the US is now Priority Mail (Insured). This is offered for $5 flat. No matter what your order size is! For people with problems with mail box limitations, you can have your item packaged in smaller envelops but we do ask that you alert us via order messages.

No changes to international shipping.

No changes to wholesale customer.

New 50/50 PG/VG Ratio.
We also clarified Max PG as 80% PG and Max VG as 80% VG as well

atroph

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Chesapeake, VA
Thanks Walt. I am not disapointed to the changes and still a happy and loyal customer. Placed my first "large" bottle order as that Van Custard is really tasty to me. To me glass bottle are a little more "classy" if you will and I still have many plastics in my DIY (in planning) box clean and ready to go if I need to squeeze drip on the go. I wonder if it would be possible to have some type of volume discount. My local B&M does 3 for $15 on Thursdays (granted they are only 10mL).

I like the standard nic level. IMO it makes it a little easier when DIY as the calculations are set to one specific level and you can work around it. Another + is the VG nic for me. I am discovering that I like higher VG liquids when I drip and this ups the VG level even more.

Last edited:

Tsarofsax

Aug 19, 2014
Dayton, OH
Walt, Thanks for the info! I personally like the priority shipping change. My shipping always ended up being $3.50 anyways, and it drove me nuts when USPS takes 7 days first class to get a package from Michigan to Ohio. $1.50 is worth the quicker shipping for me, of course, I hate waiting for things in the mail. Like some others on here, when I have vape mail on the way, I become a mailman stalker as well :p 2-3 day shipping will be SWEEEET!

Kristy

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
Lots of changes starting today. Keep an eye out for some site changes today.

Plastic bottles are being discontinued for our new premium glass bottles. (You can still ask for plastic in the order notes until we run out.)
This makes the default price now $1 more.

New bottles size, 8ml sampler (these will be available at a lower cost).

DIY section seen a large overhaul.

Now we sell only a 24mg base to be diluted. We also lowered the price down some to $7.99. People wanting lower nicotine will see even a lower cost as they can now dilute this down the the base they would like. You can buy the nicotine in PG, 50/50, or VG.

PG and VG are now only $3.59 for 120ml! That is almost 50% off from what they were before.

Next flavors, as we expand this area we are adding a 15ml size to flavors. The price will be $1.79 (8ml) / $2.99 (16ml)

Lots of flavors have been removed so we can focus on our core brand. A lot of time goes in to each recipe, it is only fair that we treat each with as much care and respect we can. At 240 flavors we could not.

Shipping is for the US is now Priority Mail (Insured). This is offered for $5 flat. No matter what your order size is! For people with problems with mail box limitations, you can have your item packaged in smaller envelops but we do ask that you alert us via order messages.

No changes to international shipping.

No changes to wholesale customer.

New 50/50 PG/VG Ratio.
We also clarified Max PG as 80% PG and Max VG as 80% VG as well

Will citrus dew flavoring and Baja flavoring still be available moving forward?

Spencer87

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jakarta- Indonesia
@Walt, having tried other plastic bottles out, the bottles that you sell are my favorite...granted, haven't tried many, only from 3 different vendors. Yours have the right amount of squeeze. And the top comes off easy enough if I wanna combine 2 bottles of same stuff, but then pops back on. The squeeze is main benefit tho.

But just my 2 ohms in, I prefer plastics. I got a bottle that's a glass bottle a few days ago. I often leave my caps off while dripping itglass and ended up.spilling out about 5-6 MLS.

Last edited:

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
@Walt, having tried other plastic bottles out, the bottles that you sell are my favorite...granted, haven't tried many, only from 3 different vendors. Yours have the right amount of squeeze. And the top comes off easy enough if I wanna combine 2 bottles of same stuff, but then pops back on. The squeeze is main benefit tho.

But just my 2 ohms in, I prefer plastics. I got a bottle that's a glass bottle a few days ago. I often leave my caps off while dripping itglass and ended up.spilling out about 5-6 MLS.

I fully understand. Glass is a big change, let me know when you place an order and I will try my best to get you want you need :p

demlevis

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2014
Omaha, NE
Ha! Walt tried those eurotip bottles...he didn't keep them around long.

As an avid observer from KJ's "early days", I can honestly say it seems like bottles have been one of Walt's biggest challenges. He's tried many different styles, both glass and plastic, and now that it seems he found a good one they raised the price on him...

Last edited:

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
They sure will :p

:banana: thanks Walt. im grabbing multiple bottles of flavoring this week. if the 16ml bottles are up this week, i'll grab those. but i like the 8s too as to preserve freshness. which reminds me...do you happen to know how long a flavoring can be stored for? is refrigeration recommended for long-term storage?

im really psyched to hear about the 16ml flavorings as my plan was to really stock up. i dont ever want to be without Citrus Dew and Baja! :)

SpyderBite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
Sedona, AZ
I'm ok about the bottles. I ordered a few dozen 10ml and 30ml from China a couple weeks ago so I'm set for a while.

I do wish the base was 36mg rather than 24mg so I could dillute down to 20-22. With a 24mg base it's difficult to get even a 15mg strength and 16-18% flavor.

Big time YAY for $5 priority shipping and lower pg/vg pricing.

Nice job on the overhaul.

Last edited:

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
:banana: thanks Walt. im grabbing multiple bottles of flavoring this week. if the 16ml bottles are up this week, i'll grab those. but i like the 8s too as to preserve freshness. which reminds me...do you happen to know how long a flavoring can be stored for? is refrigeration recommended for long-term storage?

im really psyched to hear about the 16ml flavorings as my plan was to really stock up. i dont ever want to be without Citrus Dew and Baja! :)

Hey there. The flavors are good for 2 years as long as they are stored properly. (Cool dark place)

DO NOT refrigerate any of the flavors. This may cause some separation.

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
I'm ok about the bottles. I ordered a few dozen 10ml and 30ml from China a couple weeks ago so I'm set for a while.

I do wish the base was 36mg rather than 24mg so I could dillute down to 20-22. With a 24mg base it's difficult to get even a 15mg strength and 16-18% flavor.

Big time YAY for $5 priority shipping and lower pg/vg pricing.

Nice job on the overhaul.

That is a good point. I will look in to changing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread