ok, Which place has the BEST Watermelon e-liquid or flavoring?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard alot of ppl talk about how wonderfully good watermelon is, but forget to mention where they got it at, lol,

You don't have to be vaping long to discover, all e-liquids are not the same, RY4 from one site can be stronger and sweeter at another site.

So! If you really love your watermelon e-lqiuid or flavoring, would you mind please sharing your secret and revealing where you get it from? Lol

Also, if there is a recipe to make it some how, could someone be a pal and let me in on how you do it?

Thankyou so much!

ProfessorDaffy

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Acme Looniversity
i got the loran flavoring from ebay. its the best

I tried the loran and though it was a bit too subtle. I tend to use it more as a component in DIY rather than by itself. Keep in mind it was pretty spot-on, but I would have preferred a stronger taste. Ruyandirect has a watermellon flavor and I might try that one of these days.

Prof Daffy

ChuckB

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Uvalde, Texas
I use the Lorann flavoring and mix my own. I also add a few drops of vanilla in it to make is a little sweeter and that seems to pop up the flavor too.
Amounts are in ML
pg 16.8
vg 7.2
flavor 3 (also add a few drops of vanilla)
nic 3 ( I use 50mg nic so this gives m about 5mg when mixed)

This tends to be my go to flavor most of the time. I also make a similar vanilla that I use a lot too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread