Ok, yeah, Halo rocks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrigleyvillain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Chicago
The price premium combined with so many other vendors and concoctions I still want to try led me away from this juice at first despite a lot of curiosity and interest. But I found a guy going out of business and scored 30ml's of Torque and Freedom for $25 shipped. Man I am glad I did cause this juice is quality. By far the deepest, most authentic tobacco taste I've tried yet (though have been concentrating on others like RY4s and BWBs tobacco-based flavors). The blue glass bottles with marked droppers are really nice too.

Johnny Blaze

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
The price premium combined with so many other vendors and concoctions I still want to try led me away from this juice at first despite a lot of curiosity and interest. But I found a guy going out of business and scored 30ml's of Torque and Freedom for $25 shipped. Man I am glad I did cause this juice is quality. By far the deepest, most authentic tobacco taste I've tried yet (though have been concentrating on others like RY4s and BWBs tobacco-based flavors). The blue glass bottles with marked droppers are really nice too.

Hi Wrigley,

Many thanks for the kind words. We really appreciate your support, and taking the time to post in our forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread