ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
mass
for size comparison

DSC_0491.jpg

and

DSC_0494.jpg

The size I like . It's essentially the same diameter as my BB . BB = .855 Buzz = .867 and right in between the BB and SB height wise .

cheers

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
how do you get it to do differant volts? Veary interested in this BUZZ
I just got a 5v box mod and love it. so I am looking to make the jump to a better unit.

Notcigs.com sell the Buzz. It is a variable voltage mod, which means it can go anywhere from 3.6v to 6v, in .1v increments.

I use mine at 4.5v with my 510 atomizers, for example.

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
how do you get it to do differant volts? Veary interested in this BUZZ
I just got a 5v box mod and love it. so I am looking to make the jump to a better unit.

It has a potentiometer that you can adjust using a small screwdriver to set it to the perfect voltage for watever juice/atomizer combo you are using.

woody1911a1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
mass
Mine arrived 3 days ago and since then it's been the only PV i've used . Yes I like it that much !

Initial impression upon unpacking : hmmmm nice finish , light , really light . sorry no scale handy but with batteries in both I can't tell any difference between it and my BB . Teeny switch ! Overall really nice fit and finish .

However , perfect ? No . So lets get on with the criticisms first .

1 . my biggest complaint is that it only comes in 910 ! everything I own is 510 and using this adapter sucks . Guess I'll order up some 910 atties , but with 510 seeming to be the standard these days ....

2. the switch is teeny and like when you're driving you pick it up not looking, it's easy to confuse the same size teeny led opposite it for the switch . personally i find the led unnecessary .

Now for the good . This thing ROCKS !!!!!!!

Being able to adjust the voltage to suit ANY attie is the future of vaping !

For my first try , I took the attie off my SB (standard 510) known quantity . too weak at the preset 4.5v so I tweaked it til it was just perfect . Perfect as in warmth and flavor , but not overpowering like on the SB .
Using the not included($4) adapter to adjust using my multimeter , that was 5.1 v .

OK put that attie back on the SB and grabbed another broken in one , again a standard 510 and hmmm too weak so tweak tweak perfect again , however this time it's perfect at 5.35v .

wol_error.gif
Click this bar to view the full image.
DSC_0498.jpg

The size I like . It's essentially the same diameter as my BB . BB = .855 Buzz = .867

wol_error.gif
DSC_0494.jpg

and right in between the BB and SB height wise .

wol_error.gif
DSC_0491.jpg

The button , I'm getting used to . It works well . Stiff enough to not go off in my pocket but not so much as to be uncomfortable .

The 910 attie thing still bothers me but ....... overall I Love this PV !

Being able to dial in my perfect vape is awesome ! and YES the difference of .2 .3 .4 volts can be the difference between the perfect vape or not .

One other thing , I'll throw in a set of fresh batts in the morning and when I get home 9 hrs later , I'm still getting the same 5.35v at the attie connection . I get @ 9-10 hrs on a charge .

Cheers Woody

this is a review i posted elsewhere when i first got it over a month ago , since then he's added the 510 option . and for those that already own the early 901 version , you can now buy a 510 cap for $14.95

you're gonna love it smilin0117 , congrats nice choice :)

woody1911a1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
mass
It comes in 510 now I hate to break it to ya lol
You can buy 510 end caps off him as well btw.

yup i know , sorry i should have put this at the top of my post , not the bottom :)

"this is a review i posted elsewhere when i first got it over a month ago , since then he's added the 510 option . and for those that already own the early 901 version , you can now buy a 510 cap for $14.95 "

smilin0117

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2010
Northwood OH (NW OH)
I tried to hold off for the 510--just couldnt do it. I plan ordering the replacement head for it shortly, but right now the adaptor is working fine. It adds a little height to it that i dont like so much, but honestly that is the least of my worries!

The button that was talked about--honestly I like. It is very small--but i like it. Its recessed enough to not misfire.

All in all like I said I love it. I am a VERY happy owner of BUZZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread