Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
I *Have* to share this with ya'all.

I'm going on 3 months without a single analog, and now realize they are a thing of the past. My wife has two brothers in New York who smoke. They're the type who would throw away an e-cig when the battery went dead, and by a pack of analogs, so I won't try to convert them.

I still had 27 packs of analogs in my dresser drawer, and told my wife to send them to the boys, before they rot. She got a funny smirk on her face, and left the room. When she came back, she had 19 cartons of analogs plus my 27 packs.8-o She had bought them for me when the prices started going up, and never told me about them.

After my shock eased up, I said, I wondered how much money was there at today's prices. She said, "I'll make a deal with you." "I send these to my brothers, and you place another e-cig order."

So I'm waiting for another order to come in :) Cool.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
Your wife is an awesome lady!! I wish I were as lucky ~ you do still promise not to tell my hubby on me - right? ;):D:lol: Oh and you are un upstanding guy, too! Did that work? :)

You're secret is safe with me.:thumb:

As long as we have the extra cash, we each just order what we want. I get frightened when I go near the closet. I'm scared to find out how many pairs of shoes are in there.8-o

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
Great story Jim! Your wife is a thinker. I just got an email today from the supplier I used to buy our roll-your-own tobacco from. He was having a big sale to give his good customers and good deal. The per pound price on Golden Harvest used to be $11.35.
Today he had a mark-down sale of 1 lb $40.75 subtract 20% = $32.60 Save $8.15! The poor guy is going broke.
So your Wife was really thinking ahead of this giant Govm't RIPOFF. I hope the poor kids covered under the SCHIPS programs can get a good price on bandaids, because guess what, the govm't raises taxes on things and then they go out of business. You know, like govm't cars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread