Omg!

Status
Not open for further replies.

20ADAY

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2008
Scotland
Im new here, but been member of many forums and this one seems lightly moderated.

I seen members, naming no names, squabbling about the same things running through all manner of threads, pushing the threads of topic with there personal issues.

Also I never seen a forum where a MODERATOR lol is badgered and has to defend there decisons and try and justify themselves, Its often the case on forums that when a thread goes of topic and turns into a pissing match, that they get closed...

It seems that it would be little better forum (it is a great forum) if some member would shake hands and let bygons be bygons.

Last edited:

Mr.Darcy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2008
UK
mate,no offence,but we're clearly trying to let it go,but you just bumped it again...

we know each other,and we know its just a lovers tiff,and its gonna blow over...theres no malice involved,we've had our say,and blown off steam...now back to normal.

just let it sink,for the sake of peace on the forum...just lets stick to discussing ecigs on the public forum from now on,and leave personal matters out of it.cheers.;)

dnakr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2008
Virginia, USA
mate,no offence,but we're clearly trying to let it go,but you just bumped it again...

we know each other,and we know its just a lovers tiff,and its gonna blow over...theres no malice involved,we've had our say,and blown off steam...now back to normal.

just let it sink,for the sake of peace on the forum...just lets stick to discussing ecigs on the public forum from now on,and leave personal matters out of it.cheers.;)

Mr. Darcy I couldn't have said this any better myself; therefore,
I think this would be a good time to close the thread.

If anyone disagrees please pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread