Status
Not open for further replies.

rob33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2009
A World Traveler
If you are able to rebuild your own coil you can do for pennies for the wire and a cotton for a wick. A good coil will last till you are tired of using it, a good month. A RDA is efficient has far nicotine delivery and flavor. You can get a good clone RDA for about $20 the same cost of 10 protank refills.

numbskull

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
SoCal
I do think its's worth it. Like rob33 said you can build for pennies. If you are thinking RBA's you can go the genesis rout (I find them a bit challenging, but each person is different) or the Kayfun style (my personal preference) either one is a great choice. You could also try rebuilding your PT coils as well

Cheers!:vapor:

^Top-Shelf^

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2014
Central Illinois
+1 for the Kayfun, it's easy to build, has a tank, and delivers excellent flavor for an RBA. I bought the new tobeco version with air flow control, bigger air hole, adjustable 510 center pin and sealed fill hole. Love it!!!
Kayfun Lite Plus w SS Clear Tank Adjustable 510 Pin Bottom Airflow Fill Screw | eBay

There is also one available with 4 juice channels, but I'm not familiar with this one or know who makes it... But would love to try the 4 channels out.
Kayfun Lite Plus Rebuildable Tank Atomizer Kit | eBay

Ahoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2012
Philly
Anything HCigar sells I would recommend. I haven't been let down by them yet.

Specific suggestions for a nice rda on the cheap(clones)

hcigar kayfun clone
hcigar trident clone(s)
youde igo(authentic- anything in the igo line is great!)
patriot clone
nimbus clone
helios clone (ehpro?)
origen clone(tobecco? or ehpro I forget)

Jugband

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
PA, USA
RBA's and RDA's are absolutely worth it! There's just no comparison. I started with the igo-l. Great RDA, very cheap and easy to learn on. As it's been said the Kayfun is wonderful! I've herd nothing but great things about HCigar clones. I have there Omega RDA clone, using it right now, another fantastic RDA. If your looking to save money there's nothing better or less expensive than wire and cotton. I just got another 100 feet of 28 gauge kanthal wire in the mail today. 100 feet for $7.99 on eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread