On average, How much do you Vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypatia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2013
Titletown, USA
I've been vaping for 3 weeks today. Bought a total of 225ml of liquid, still have ~135ml left. That's 90ml/3 weeks = 30ml/week. I feel like I've been chain vaping, but <5ml a day average is not too shabby, I think. Most of my liquids are 12mg/ml nic, a couple of 6mg/ml. Not too shabby (vs. 1-1/2 packs of Camels I used to consume).

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
I'm also between 3 to 5 ml a day, (at 12mg nic,) maybe more. It's tough to gauge when you have 5 tanks in rotation, and I hit them all.

I do see I have to be a bit careful. With analogs, you get the feedback that you had enough, the ashtray is filled, the pack is emptying, and you are really taking your fourth break this morning to step outside???

But with vaping, you don't get that sense. And it's not good when you overvape. My voice gets scratchy and I cough in the morning after a night, a coupla hours of TV or websurfin, where I can drain a 2.4ml Triton tank. I have to remind myself to PUT IT DOWN!

The other night was about 6° F, with wind and snow. I smiled, and thankfully exhaled a plume of vapor that I don't smoke no more.

alcarl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Niagara Falls, NY
I vape about 20-30 Mls daily at 6 mg. i pretty much vape how I used to smoke, but I can run 10 miles now :)

Wow...do you have an eliquid IV or something?

Oh yeah, and you might not want your son playing this close to your eliquid supply...lol

water_barrel_and_baby.jpg

Wait, you're allowed to take this out of your mouth? The magic steam won't stop? :)

8-10 ml per day of 6 mg/ml, but I'm a very heavy vaper and it really is more or less always in my mouth unless I'm eating or asleep. My mother's on the light side, with about 1-2 ml per day of 2 mg/ml (DIY liquid, so I can adjust the nic levels very easily).

It's more about what's working for you and keeping you off cigarettes than it is what anybody else does.

OoRenneroO

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2013
Huntley, IL
after a night, a coupla hours of TV or websurfin, where I can drain a 2.4ml Triton tank. I have to remind myself to PUT IT DOWN!

Had to do this last night. Had some cocktails and sat online....about 2 hours later I am down over 4ml (12mg &6mg rotation) had to say to myself...put it down and go to bed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread