• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

On hold, pending GST and/or Duty/Control Authority approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elisa24

May 27, 2020
Could you pm me if you know of anything similar which had happened.
Hi Huli, regards to your post. i had similar case like you.
first thing to ask is did you address ur real name for the delivery?
mine i post a fake name but real address and its been hold at Singpost since April 2020 till now. status is to go down to collect. But i choose not to. i didnt received any letter or call from them.
If ur are the same as mine, if letter recieved, just ignore, if called, just pretend you dont know anything. cos address is easy to forge. Although they have ur address but cannot anyhow go to ur place.
So bottom line, just forgo the items.

geogeogeo123

Jul 31, 2020
Hi Huli, regards to your post. i had similar case like you.
first thing to ask is did you address ur real name for the delivery?
mine i post a fake name but real address and its been hold at Singpost since April 2020 till now. status is to go down to collect. But i choose not to. i didnt received any letter or call from them.
If ur are the same as mine, if letter recieved, just ignore, if called, just pretend you dont know anything. cos address is easy to forge. Although they have ur address but cannot anyhow go to ur place.
So bottom line, just forgo the items.

.... bro same issue, ive used my real name and address as well does this mean they will come down for an inspection? Did they ring you?

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Pokemon87

Aug 18, 2020
Hi just an update on my situation. My vape juices got held at customs last year and today the Health Science Authority (HSA) came down to my house to issue a fine. Please spread the word and becareful fellow vapers.

I’m not kidding. PM me if you need more information.
Hi mind pm me the amount fined? I think my parcel got intercepted today.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Pokemon87

Aug 18, 2020
Cant pm you, u need to have posted 5 times on the forum, i assume this is to prevent bots. I know my parcel got interrupted because it was forwarded to control authority on the Singpost site.
Oh I guess my are 100% in the same scenario,
May I know when did it happened to you? My parcel tracking status both indicate for me to "wait for letters for follow up"

Pokemon87

Aug 18, 2020
Same got forwarded to control authority so whats next?
If I'm not wrong there will be indication to wait for letter next. By the looks of it, seemed like both speedpost and hsa are issuing letters. I've received 2 missed calls for my 2 diff parcel that got intercepted... Not sure if its by speedpost, but the timings do tally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread