One Hit Wonder

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorTEH

May 2, 2014
La Quinta CA
As far as i know one hit wonder e juice has been around for some time now and the customer base they have are very tight.
Right now they are seeing a big boom in popularity from reddit, here, social media.. etc. The fad is going to die soon and its on to the next "great" thing.
See - Bombies, Jimmy the juice man, suicide bunny, vapor chef..
I do want to try it though. Sounds good.

dionysuskiss

Cloud Dancer
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2014
Dallas,Texas
CorTEH said:
As far as i know one hit wonder e juice has been around for some time now and the customer base they have are very tight.
Right now they are seeing a big boom in popularity from reddit, here, social media.. etc. The fad is going to die soon and its on to the next "great" thing.
See - Bombies, Jimmy the juice man, suicide bunny, vapor chef..
I do want to try it though. Sounds good.
If they would offer smaller bottles, they might increase their fan base tenfold.

Reactions: drysprocket

GccTxs67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2015
Virginia
I actually got a chance to try this yesterday on my way home, I stopped at my B & M to get some more Unicorn Milk and I started talking about it with my Vape Guy, he then proceeded to go into his own Vape Bag and produced a small unicorn bottle of it.....He then gave me his Limitless mod, equipped with a Mutation V4 and told me to give it a shot.

I will say...it was pretty tasty, wasn't mind blowing and I still can't see blowing my whole monthly budget on one 180 ml bottle....he told me to swing by today and he would load me up a 30 ml unicorn bottle out of his own reserve....

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
I'm not too keen on milkman but love muffin man. I was in the same boat until one of my local shops started stocking the 180ml bottles and had samples setup. If I had not been able to drip it I never would have bought it. But that being said it's $10 for 30ml if broken up so if you don't like it rebottle it and I'm sure you could find a few folks to give you 10 for 30 and get your money back.

Reactions: DergBerg

Daisychainvaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2015
Just want to chime in here. I really really want to try milk/muffin and rocket man. This plus shipping would be $220 .. a bit hefty.

No way to get this anywhere in austria. Sometimes I am really jealous that there are real vape shops in other countries.. In austria there is a handful that just sell overpriced old junk and near to no liquids.

Gothicmace59

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
Henry County Georgia
I know it's a great deal and everyone says it's awesome, but $60.00 is my juice budget for the whole month, so If I don't like it I'm screwed.

Question is, is there anyway, anywhere to get smaller bottles of this Juice to try before you buy?
Try checking out Mount Baker Vapor....they sell small bottles and the prices are hard to beat. They also have great user reviews on just about all of there juices...oh and crazy fast shipping. Been ordering from them a lot. You do need to steep the juices for about a week....as they make them fresh when you order them. I too am on a tight vaping budget and I keep going back to them. When you can get a 30 mil bottle for under 10bucks that's a pretty good deal in my book
Happy vaping
Cheers
Mace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread