The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

One. Last. Sale. The rest of it goes to China...

Discussion in 'Nicoticket' started by Kent Brooks, Feb 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Pictor

Pictor Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2009
    UK
    Easy people to love! You've all been so very helpful and thoughtful.

I sincerely hope you do ...not only was I not able to try a lot of them (higher PG), it would ensure that some form of Nicoticket lives on!
    I loved the ones I was able to get in high VG.

..and so you should be ..world famous, and for good reason!
    We're all the better for having had you around! :wub:

• Like Like x 9
  2. Zoe Star

Zoe Star Full Member

Dec 15, 2016
    In the immortal words of Iggy Pop,

"Hey, I'm glad you got out, but, but I miss you."

• Like Like x 7
  3. Kent Brooks

Kent Brooks Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Whatever I didn't throw away, I donated to a local homeless shelter. I didn't save any of the flavoring - I didn't spare anything, really... I can't say I'll never make eLiquid again, but it will always be Nicoticket ;)

• Like Like x 8
  4. 57chilicat

57chilicat Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2011
    McKinney, TX
    I just received my very last order from Nicoticket :(

I will cherish these last four bottles that will ever grace my mailbox!

• Like Like x 7
  5. pwheeler

pwheeler Just Vaping Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 14, 2013
    Weimar, TX
    My last order came in on Saturday after taking a tour of the country. Not that I was panicking or anything, but YES I WAS!! It was my Virus order:shock:! But USPS turned it around and it made it safe and sound.

• Like Like x 6
  6. 57chilicat

57chilicat Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2011
    McKinney, TX
    swap.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  7. baltoace

baltoace Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2014
    Baltimore
    Once my current Nicoticket supply is gone guess i will be done my vape journey. I have tried some others in the last few weeks and nothing compares to virus or katy's and i feel like it is a waste of money on a sub-par product. Just wish i would have grabbed some zero to cut the remaining 3mg of the virus i have left.

• Like Like x 5
  8. house mouse

house mouse Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2010
    BFE
    I got my last order from them too. :( A few drops of The Virus had leaked out of one of the bottles and the first thing that crossed my mind when I opened the box was "what is that wonderful smell?"
    I think I might like it if it tastes as gorgeous as it smells. :) Unfortunately there'll be no more when those 4 little bottles are gone, but I do have several bottles of Wakonda put back to console me.:)

• Like Like x 5
  9. NicoT Vaper

NicoT Vaper Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 2, 2016
    US of A
    Sorry, I should've been more clear... what I meant is that I thought you were working on some sort of a plan for the tobacco/vanilla flavors - virus, Wakonda and maybe CLS (?) to either run them through FDA process or to sell it through another connection. Any further details in that respect?

• Like Like x 4
  10. abn75

abn75 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

And people believe this. Wow. Great marketing ploy to sell more product though I'll give you that. Boo hoo hoo I had to toss 15k bottles of juice....yeah right. Dude get real. You never planned on releasing any recipes, that was obvious when you made the comment about continuing to make two of your line.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
  11. MattyRetro

MattyRetro Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Wow. 15k bottles. Too bad you couldn't have found a way to get that all to the troops overseas. Vape a Vet could have helped. Oh well. It was a great run for sure. Some of the best liquid I ever vaped came from nicoticket.

• Like Like x 4
  12. Kent Brooks

Maybe, someday. At this moment I am focused on going back to mental health practice. I have about 3000 supervised hours before I graduate from a provisional license. I divested everything and made a HUGE donation to a local homeless shelter - I don't have what I need to make a bottle if I wanted to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  13. Kent Brooks

Vape-A-Vet has no need for several palates of 0mg and 18mg - they can't afford to package and ship them.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Kent Brooks

...and people wonder why I'm done.

• Like Like x 12
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.