One. Last. Sale. The rest of it goes to China...

Status
Not open for further replies.

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE
I grabbed some last minute! Before it was al!L gone!
I grabbed some of The Virus too with my last order of Wakonda and I've never even tried it before. I decided to just add it because so many people seem to love it. If I don't love it I'll write Chilicat on the bottles.;)

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2016
US of A
I grabbed some of The Virus too with my last order of Wakonda and I've never even tried it before. I decided to just add it because so many people seem to love it. If I don't love it I'll write Chilicat on the bottles.;)
No way! You will love Wakonda. No better coffee ☕️ flavor out there. At least none that I discovered. However, if someone has any recommendations, I am all ears.

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE
No way! You will love Wakonda. No better coffee ☕️ flavor out there. At least none that I discovered. However, if someone has any recommendations, I am all ears.

No, no. Wakonda makes me a happy mousie. I've never tried the Virus. :)

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Aw, chili, this countdown is just so darn depressing. I'm really not sure how to handle a world with no Wakonda.

I know! Maybe if you grab the last eight bottles it will make you feel alittle better. :)
It really is hard to handle and I keep going through the math in my head. If the bottles would still be good four years from now I would get more right now! I just don't know how long they will be good if I stash more away.

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
So I decided that a few more bottles would keep a few years and went to get a few more! None left.
I guess it's done :(
I am feeling very blessed to have gotten to be a part of the NuThouse! Nicoticket paved the way for me to get off cigs and now I have to take the next part of the journey.
Is it OK to say I love all you guys! :wub:

balance

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
I know! Maybe if you grab the last eight bottles it will make you feel alittle better. :)
It really is hard to handle and I keep going through the math in my head. If the bottles would still be good four years from now I would get more right now! I just don't know how long they will be good if I stash more away.

I actually went to the NT site, thinking of using up some of those soon-to-be useless gold coins. But-- the end is near, no matter how I play it, and I'm gonna have to face it someday. So I let them go, for some other soul who might not have *any* Wakonda on hand.

Still, so awfully sad to see it all go away. Though I wasn't a big poster her at the NuThouse, I was a big reader, and will miss this forum as well.

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
sigpic213828_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread