• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

One Month Anniversary for me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
Isn't it wonderful! No more stink and shame! LOL

Not to mention no more buying cigar's are horrid prices to get the flavors i am now enjoying in vaping, and after many years trying to find a hobby i could stick with, and being able to walk away from the asthma/bronchitis pumps, oh and it is good for the environment :D

Now just trying to convince vaping bunny that for my birthday i want.....make that need more gear....like say a Provari or two :D

bunnyscrunt

Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Canada
congrats Constantine! My husband and I are at just about 2.5 months, our first starter kit arrived February 27. For a long time we were pretty sure we were alone in it, except my sisters who we "converted". They both live a ways away though, so it was still kind of like it was only us. We now have a couple of vaper friends in the city, and I can hardly wait to meet more! Hope to see you all at the next meet. :)

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
congrats Constantine! My husband and I are at just about 2.5 months, our first starter kit arrived February 27. For a long time we were pretty sure we were alone in it, except my sisters who we "converted". They both live a ways away though, so it was still kind of like it was only us. We now have a couple of vaper friends in the city, and I can hardly wait to meet more! Hope to see you all at the next meet. :)

I look forward to meeting you too! it is always most awesome to hang out with fellow vapers. Honestly i thought the same way you did, and it was purely by Katmandu who told me of the Manitoba room and told me there are others out here :D

vaping is on the rise, i know this for sure, seeing as a small backwater town (more like village) like Timmins Ontario has them, so there is the proof :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread