Not open for further replies.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
This post is sanctioned by j0ker.

Jennifer Cook better known as Moorea of Phiniac.com
is going through a rough time right now. She just recently found out she has DCIS breast cancer. She is going to have surgery and 5 -7 weeks of radiation.

We are trying to raise enough money to satisfy her $16,000 deductible to offset the cost of her medical bills, prescriptions, travel to and from treatment which is 1 ½ hr round trip, follow up doctor visits and to show her how much we care for her and what she has done for our community. She has been donating to the Susan B. Komen organization and the Humane Society for years. Her and her husband make the best tanks out there and have exceptional customer service. She has also helped others get started in their own business. Won’t you please help Jennifer get through this rough time without the extra stress of financial worries?

We now have a fund setup for cash donations at GiveForward. It has been tested and works great. If you click on my signature banner it will take you to the site where you can make a cash donation. These donations are not tax deductable I'm afraid. It would cost too much to set up a non-profit fund so this was the best we could do.

If you would like to put a banner in your signature with a link to the fund, we have a few to choose from. I will put them below.

We have several vendors that have offered to make a pink juice and donate all or part of the proceeds to Jen's cancer fund. Little House of Vapors is donating the proceed from the sale of a Phiniac tank to the fund. Here is a list of what is setup so far: There will be others to add to this list. Please keep checking back.

JustVape - Moo Berry E-Juice
Little Shop of Vapors - Phiniac Glass Sandblasted Tank
Mount Baker Vapor - Moo Juice
D&D Vapor Berries & Cream
Altcigs - Moo Juice
Darth Vapers - MooBerry
Smoke Revolt - Moo Berry
Mountain Oak Vapors - Moo Juice

Here are some banners to choose from it you would like to temporarily change your banner to help Jen/Moorea.

support1.jpg
support2.jpg
Jen%20fund1.jpg
Jen%20fund2.jpg
Jen%20fund3.jpg

Click on one of the banners and download to your PC. Go to Settings and click on edit signature. Upload the banner from your PC. Now click on the banner and then click on the "link" icon and paste this link Raise Money For Breast Cancer To Support Jennifer Cook into the box, then save your changes. You may have to go to the website to get the URL. Just copy and paste it in link box. If you have any probems please PM me.

This has been joint effort by a handful of people and I would like to thank each of them. You know who you are.

Please let me know if you would like to help contact vendors. We have a canned email that you can send out. We also have a long list of vendors that have been contacted. We have this list so we don't contact the same vendor more than once and get accused of spamming or bothering them. Please contact as many of your friends that you can with the link to this post or the link to the fund.

We in the ecig community are a caring bunch and look out for our own so please show your support now.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

SeaBrz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2009
Florida
I can't get the banner to upload correctly to my sig (and will tinker with it more tomorrow), but in the meantime I wanted to bump this thread with the comments that I added to Jennifer's donation page:

Jennifer - I am so sorry to hear about your illness and am sending some $$$ to help you out. Actually, this is a payback out of gratefulness.

Last week, you sent me the Yellow Ribbon Phiniac tank, but I am sure that you did not know the significance. You see, I ordered it immediately after finding out that my beloved nephew (22) had just been deployed to Afghanistan. That beautiful little tank is a comfort to me and a beacon for him to come home. It will go on a shelf once he's safely home, but until then, I will think of him, and now you, every time I look at it.

I just wanted to let you know how your products do more things than just serve a function. Sending prayers for your speedy recovery, Seabrz (aka Clair)

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Thank you all for the bumps. Let's keep this at the top. :)

I would be willing to make a Donation to a Cause like this if there was a Paypal Option.

Is such an Option Avaliable?

PM sent...................

If anyone is interested in donating via Paypal please PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
A quote from Jennifer.

A note to the entire Vaping community... I returned home this evening from an overnight in Missoula. Upon my arrival there were many new developments in the fund raiser. I did my best to thank everyone and take notice of even the smallest participation. It all helps! Of course financially, but even more importantly to lift my spirits by knowing that so many people care and are involved and thinking about me. It is a bit overwhelming and I am worried that I might have missed thanking someone individually. If this is the case please know your efforts along with the fact that you are in my corner and rooting for me to get well soon has not gone unnoticed or unappreciated! Truth be told, I am running out of original ways to thank everyone as there are really no adequate words to tell you guys what this means to me!

Further, in a very short while, I will be undergoing surgery followed by a few months of radiation treatment, so I do not know what my availability or mood will be like to try to come up with those new ways to say thank you! I will do my best to stop by my thread as often as possible, but if I do not get around the rest of the forum to like posts and continue to thank people for their efforts, know you have reached out to me and not only supported me but my family as well!

In trying times like these, it brings comfort knowing that members and vendors alike care and this truly does lift my spirits and contributes to my healing and peace of mind!

Sincerely,
Jennifer Cook & Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread