One or the Other...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valjean

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2012
New Hampshire
I am trying to pick out a starter kit for a friend and have narrowed it down to two--the--

Aspire CF mod or

Kanger Evod Pro tank 2

sorry 3

Kanger cupti

Which do you prefer? I need to make it easy (easy fill, clean and replacement parts) for the friend since this is all new to them. Also I think they would prefer a mouth to lung experience--if that's what you call it. lol I've been out of the loop for awhile as well, so I am going to try this new set up too.

Many thanks!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
I am a firm believer in a new vaper, especially if quitting the cigs, going to a shop to check things out. Not only so they can see, hold, and perhaps even try the gear, but to try some flavors for something they will like. If they don't like the juice, odds of success are reduced.

Assuming you can "trust" your friend, perhaps a debit card with the condition it only be used at a vape shop? And I do understand being rural, far from shops. "My shop" is almost 100 miles from home. If taking it serious, with a little planning, one can make it work.....especially to get started.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Maybe send a gift card, with a request that they show you what they chose (send a pic or something). I do agree with OlderNDirt especially concerning the juices.... Maybe send a sampler set of testers separately, or I know some vape stores (online) will sell gift cards, so at least that way you are giving the person options, although again, they're kind of left without guidance. I do think a simple pen style vape is kind of the way to go at first, if you want to introduce someone to vaping, and then help coach them through it. It's a nice idea, and there are some good, inexpensive and easy going setups out there, so if you can't figure out another way to do it, just sending a simple starter kit can be a good way to go.

Good luck, and it's a very nice idea for a Christmas gift, for sure. :)

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread