One product two tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
I have both the Moonshot 210 on the way (it's the tank that comes with the sigelei sobra) and the vaporesso Cascade baby that came with the polar. I have read and seen different chart saying that both of these can use the baby Beast coils but I'm wondering if either one of them can use the coils that come with the other one. Like the Moonshot uses coils that are absolutely cheaper than the Cascade like you get five for the same price as you get three of the cascade or baby beast and I'm trying to make a little stockpile here of coils that I can hopefully clean and eventually maybe even rewick. Does anyone have any recommendations for what I can get that works for both of these I usually prefer mouth to lung but I have devices that can go either way and I'm also getting a RTA device but I don't want to only have that available to me. I would love a recommendation if there is the such product for a atomizer that will work for both tanks and that I can also eventually learn to rebuild if I need to. I have seen the list that has all the things that work together but wasn't really able to figure out if that included the moonshot coils Thanks

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
I have both the Moonshot 210 on the way (it's the tank that comes with the sigelei sobra) and the vaporesso Cascade baby that came with the polar. I have read and seen different chart saying that both of these can use the baby Beast coils but I'm wondering if either one of them can use the coils that come with the other one. Like the Moonshot uses coils that are absolutely cheaper than the Cascade like you get five for the same price as you get three of the cascade or baby beast and I'm trying to make a little stockpile here of coils that I can hopefully clean and eventually maybe even rewick. Does anyone have any recommendations for what I can get that works for both of these I usually prefer mouth to lung but I have devices that can go either way and I'm also getting a RTA device but I don't want to only have that available to me. I would love a recommendation if there is the such product for a atomizer that will work for both tanks and that I can also eventually learn to rebuild if I need to. I have seen the list that has all the things that work together but wasn't really able to figure out if that included the moonshot coils Thanks
If the cascade and moonshot can use baby beast coils then they would all be interchangeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread