One small request...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metstoo

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Central Florida
I'm a big fan of Cignot and love the juices. However, I'd like to make the suggestion that on the web site you all could provide more of a description of some of the flavors...? I try to look at the reviews but not all the products have one.

Obviously cherry would be cherry flavored but... I have no idea what Rich is or Shaddock is. Rich only says that it has a hint of a tobacco flavor but... what's the rest of it taste like??? Isn't Shaddock a fish? (Eew!)

Maybe you could add some basic categories like Fruity, Tobacco, Smokey, Fishy (Again, eew! ;) ), etc? Or something similar? Or maybe make a juice description page for reference.

I know you guys are busy with all that great customer service! :D Just thought I'd put this out there. Thanks again for all you do... it's very much appreciated!

:thumbs:

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Metsoo - lmao - 'haddock' is a fish - I doubt Shaddock is as well I've never heard of anyone vaping a fish flavor even on the 'weird' suppliers sites - omg I'm laughing so hard right now I cant see to type :lol:

I agree though a little more description (like on the BASIC juices - those are great descriptions very accurate) would be nice.

puckhead

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2009
Rich is nearly tasteless IMHO. Definitely don't get Rich or Regular if you're a flavor fan. RY4 is my favorite of the tobacco flavor family. I have it in VG and PG. I prefer PG.

I guess peoples taste buds are very different. To me Rich is one of the most flavorful liquids I have tried, and one of the best. I reminds me of toffee or caramel, or maybe toasted marshmallow, but not overly sweet. I do love RY4 too which I actually find similar to Rich but much sweeter.

Metstoo

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Central Florida
Metsoo - lmao - 'haddock' is a fish - I doubt Shaddock is as well I've never heard of anyone vaping a fish flavor even on the 'weird' suppliers sites - omg I'm laughing so hard right now I cant see to type :lol:

I agree though a little more description (like on the BASIC juices - those are great descriptions very accurate) would be nice.

HADDOCK! I knew the word wasn't quite right but I couldn't recall why! :p

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread