Great Costumer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoOneSpecial

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
orlando Fl
I usually do not make posts On the ECF forum.....I actually Just Like to read what other members have to say....So this Post is really out of My character...But i believe it deserves to be posted.....I've Placed an order with Vicki last week For some juice....I have been a Custumer of Cignots for a while Now....And Been placing My order with them for pretty much all of my juice and atomizers.....I've placed My order for juice with Cignot But unfortunately Some how My order never arrived....It could have been stolen or Just never arrived not really sure what the situation is....But what ever happened to my package had absolutely nothing to do with Cignot at all...Since the USPS tracking shows it was delivered to my house....I emailed Cignot Just to find out what i need to do as far as making a report to the Post Master/Postal Police....And to my surprise i received an email from Cignot stating that the have reshipped my order....I was completely speechless when i read the email...As a mater of fact it brought tears to my eyes.....Because Cignot has done Nothing wrong here at all, and yet Vicki has decided to reship My order out of the goodness of her heart.....All i have to say is, Thank you Vicki and Cignot....You have defiantly exceeded my expectations of what Custumer Service is.....In Conclusion... Cignot is the best Suplier in my eyes to deal with Bar none.....
Once Again Thank you Vicki at Cignot.......I just wish More suppliers follow Your business practice....And maybe Just maybe they will succeed in running a business,Like you have Vicki.....Thank you

M.E.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread