Status
Not open for further replies.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
This may be old news or buried in a thread somewhere but I was on a facebook page the other day and they were raving about One Stop DIY Shop's "one stop flavors".. saying the baked cinnamon bun was fantastic. So I bit and ordered the baked cinnamon bun, chocolate cream and caramel mocha. They arrived today.

OMG.. I mixed the baked cinnamon bun at 10%.. just by itself.. no sweetener or any other flavors. This is absolutely spot on! No steeping.. I just mixed, shook, filled a kayfun and vaped. It's heavier on the "bun" than it is on cinnamon.. more like a frosted bun but it's delicious!

I've mixed but haven't yet tried the chocolate cream or the caramel mocha but they smell heavenly LOL From what I read on the fb page, the flavors are premixed.. meaning you don't have to mix a bunch of flavors to get the end result flavor that you want. No complicated recipes and percentages, no more buying different flavors to complete a recipe.. it's already done.

In the package I also received some candy, a Christmas card, pipettes and a pair of mixing gloves along with a note thanking me for my order.

When I try the other mixes, I'll post the results here. I've been diying for a couple years now and if the other flavors are half as good as this... it's a game changer for me for sure.

Can you tell I'm impressed LOL?

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
This may be old news or buried in a thread somewhere but I was on a facebook page the other day and they were raving about One Stop DIY Shop's "one stop flavors".. saying the baked cinnamon bun was fantastic. So I bit and ordered the baked cinnamon bun, chocolate cream and caramel mocha. They arrived today.

OMG.. I mixed the baked cinnamon bun at 10%.. just by itself.. no sweetener or any other flavors. This is absolutely spot on! No steeping.. I just mixed, shook, filled a kayfun and vaped. It's heavier on the "bun" than it is on cinnamon.. more like a frosted bun but it's delicious!

I've mixed but haven't yet tried the chocolate cream or the caramel mocha but they smell heavenly LOL From what I read on the fb page, the flavors are premixed.. meaning you don't have to mix a bunch of flavors to get the end result flavor that you want. No complicated recipes and percentages, no more buying different flavors to complete a recipe.. it's already done.

In the package I also received some candy, a Christmas card, pipettes and a pair of mixing gloves along with a note thanking me for my order.

When I try the other mixes, I'll post the results here. I've been diying for a couple years now and if the other flavors are half as good as this... it's a game changer for me for sure.

Can you tell I'm impressed LOL?

Totally and completely agree. I have been vaping the Baked Cinnamon bun all week. No fuss. NO extra anything. Except I mixed at 12%. Probably a result of many, many years of smoking and so my taste buds are dulled permanently. LOL
And I keep smelling the chocolate cream too. It has gotten a little darker, so I will let it steep a little longer. But with the BCB no steep time is required.

Hope they add more flavors. Makes mixing a complete no brainer.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread