One Stop DIY Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuiceJunkie

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2011
Santee, Ca
Placed my first order with One Stop DIY shop for 20 flavors and I am so pleased with them!!! I will be ordering from them from now on for my PA flavors. The 6ml dropper bottles are fantastic and essentially they are less expensive the PA directly. This is my first time using PA flavors and all I can say is WOW! Very impressed! They personally signed my receipt which is a very nice personal touch!!! I know that I'm not dealing with just someone filling orders and they truly care about their customers. They also threw in a few freebies that I will definitely use. Keep up the great work and you have a customer for life One Stop DIY shop!

If anyone is looking to order PA flavors, I would definitely recommend One Stop DIY shop!

EDIT: Here is the link.http://www.onestopdiyshop.com/

Kimerpuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2009
CO, USA
www.OneStopDIYShop.com
Oh yeah, I have spilled my share! That is part of the reason we use dropper bottles compared to glass bottles with droppers. We also appreciate the lack of breakage, which insures safety in shipping and you wont loose your flavoring if you accidentally drop it. Combine that with the droppers of the 6 and 20 have a similar size drop, it makes measuring flavoring easy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread