One Stop DIY Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

bnperry1

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2012
windsor vermont
What GREAT customer service!
I would recommend dealing with them when you can.
I had ordered a starter kit from them and had received all the bottles, syringes and other supplies. I had not received the liquids or flavorings in the same box.
I called OSDIYSHOP to ask if they might have been sent in another delivery. I had to leave a message as it was after 5 where they are (I am in WA). Not 3 minutes after I left a message, I got a return call from Kimberly from OSDIYSHOP. Needless to say, I was impressed right away. She asked and verified that I didnt get what I ordered and promised that they would be sent right out.
My wife and I looked at each other and couldn't believe what just happened. My wife said "Was that the people you JUST left a message with?" i looked at her and nodded in disbelief.
Wow, thank you , Kimberly and the staff over at "One Stop DIY shop". You have restored a bit of my faith in humanity today.

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
Kimmerpuff (Kimberly) is a great asset to the DIY community of vapers. She called me on a Saturday (her day off) due to a ticket issue due to my confusion about my 1st order and its contents. I had ordered a flavor apprentice kit and wasn't sure about which nic base to get. She got my order straightened out over the phone and in my hands within a couple days.

Watch for the extra freebies, too. They're never high-dollar items, but the sentiment is heart-warming.

You can't go wrong with OneStopDIYShop.com!

Best CS in the whole vaping community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread