One week back at it- 2 days no analogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to shoot a big Hello :headbang: to everyone here. So I'm one week back into vaping, about two years ago I vaped KR-808s for a few months and really enjoyed it. At the time I got frustrated with crumby batteries/cartos and gave it up. Recently I got to the point where i really wanted to quit (14 years 1+PAD) and knew that vaping was gonna be the only way I could do it. So I did my research, lurked here and watched everything I could from (Grimm, Pbusardo, and RipTripper) on youtube. I took the plunge and ordered a Smoktech SID, mini protank, evod, and a bunch of juices. I got my first vape mail last monday and started vaping. I figured it would take some time to break the habit and fully transition off analogs. WRONG! I finished my last pack of smokes three day ago and haven't bought another since. It's definitely a learning process, but I'm enjoying the journey and really enjoying being smoke free!

I want to shoot a big Hello :headbang: to everyone here. So I'm one week back into vaping, about two years ago I vaped KR-808s for a few months and really enjoyed it. At the time I got frustrated with crumby batteries/cartos and gave it up. Recently I got to the point where i really wanted to quit (14 years 1+PAD) and knew that vaping was gonna be the only way I could do it. So I did my research, lurked here and watched everything I could from (Grimm, Pbusardo, and RipTripper) on youtube. I took the plunge and ordered a Smoktech SID, mini protank, evod, and a bunch of juices. I got my first vape mail last monday and started vaping. I figured it would take some time to break the habit and fully transition off analogs. WRONG! I finished my last pack of smokes three day ago and haven't bought another since. It's definitely a learning process, but I'm enjoying the journey and really enjoying being smoke free!

That's awesome! Congrats ;)

Sent via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread