One word. "Tooling."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philbilly

Jan 31, 2011
Georgia, USA
Today, as I was rummaging through my things, I discovered some tulling which I had bought at an Art's and Crafts store. My imagination immediately went to work. I think I might have found a new material for modding carts, but as of right now I am still testing this option. If anyone has tried this stuff before please let me know. If I am successful with this mod I will refine and post detailed info.

Last edited:

Philbilly

Jan 31, 2011
Georgia, USA
I know it is late for most people , but I am finding that the material has been quite pleasing. I hope that everyone out there will get this. I have been vaping with this set-up for a few hours now and I am very impressed. So far No leaks and a very consistent vaping action. No burnt taste and no having to top off either.

Last edited:

Philbilly

Jan 31, 2011
Georgia, USA
It's the stuff women use for veils and it comes in a variety of of perforation sizes. The one that I am using is about 144 spaces per sq. ". It's definitely a synthetic material, but so far, no burning taste or any other unpleasant side effects. I think the ? is to what thickness do you get the best liquid wicking. So far so good though. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I think this stuff could be better than the BF method. It also follows the excellent highping philosophy of plugging the top.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread