One Year Analog Free!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vernhall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
United States
Got so busy yesterday that I completely forgot it was my 1 Yr Anniversary of quitting smoking thanks to vaping!! Started vaping on 1.1.13 and by the 3rd I'd completely given analogs up! I know most folk aren't that lucky and it takes many a long time before they're able to shake the stinkie habit so I'm extremely thankful my ending (and I was a 2 PAD smoker for well over 40 years) was so painless...

For those of you out there that are still fighting the good fight just keep on keeping on because, sooner or later, the end will come for you too!!

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Kudos...
snoopy.gif

angstless

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2013
Detroit
Got so busy yesterday that I completely forgot it was my 1 Yr Anniversary of quitting smoking thanks to Vaping!! Started vaping on 1.1.13 and by the 3rd I'd completely given analogs up! I know most folk aren't that lucky and it takes many a long time before they're able to shake the stinkie habit so I'm extremely thankful my ending (and I was a 2 PAD smoker for well over 40 years) was so painless...

For those of you out there that are still fighting the good fight just keep on keeping on because, sooner or later, the end will come for you too!!

Agree...vaping makes the transition from smoking to NOT smoking almost seamless...more so than some patch or gum that is for sure!...Tried both to no avail

UnclePsyko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
PJNY
Got so busy yesterday that I completely forgot it was my 1 Yr Anniversary of quitting smoking thanks to Vaping!! Started vaping on 1.1.13 and by the 3rd I'd completely given analogs up! I know most folk aren't that lucky and it takes many a long time before they're able to shake the stinkie habit so I'm extremely thankful my ending (and I was a 2 PAD smoker for well over 40 years) was so painless...

Congrats on the milestone! :toast:
Thankfully, my story as well... 3 days in and painlessly off the sticks. I'm forever grateful for vaping and will defend it vigorously...

Congrats!....I have a little more than a month to go for my first vapeversary and look forward to it...might have to buy myself another mod to celebrate....lol

Same here... Feb 18th was my first day smoke-free after 32 years. My wife bought me my coveted Olive-Drab Reo as an early 1-year gift for Christmas... to me, it's a trophy!
*now I gotta figure out what to have engraved in it...*

Everyone who reaches the 1 year mark should seriously treat themselves (or bug the ear of a significant other...) to the mod/device they drooled over as a reminder of their accomplishment... IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread