Status
Not open for further replies.

Trypno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
Woohoo! One Year Smoke Free for Me!
It was around this time last year that I tried a Vuse for the first time and haven't touched an analog since. I wouldn't have been able to do it if it weren't for you fine folks here at ECF. Thank you all so much.
Here's to two years smoke free, and more to come. :cheers:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Way to go Trypno!

bellyndashdancer.gif

So what pressie are you getting to celebrate?
smiley_abxb.gif

Trypno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
I've got an ohmeter and some Mt. Baker Vapor liquids on the way. I'm not gonna go too extravagant, maybe just a VapeLyfe t-shirt. I can't afford any other presents 'til next week, in which case I might order the SMY God mod 180 to complete my wolf pack. Still waiting on more colors and stuff before I get a P3.

Trypno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
Thanks everybody :D It feels great to be smoke free, although I gained some weight over the year because I'm too lazy to work out lol.
As for all you newbies to vaping, stick with it, through all the trials and tribulations and temptations, whenever you feel that craving, have a vape instead. If you really want to quit, you'll find yourself not wanting analogs at all, and if you stick with it, before you know it you'll be one year smoke free too. Keep up the struggle, keep searching for 'YOUR' vape, it may take awhile, but you'll find it, in increments.
Keep on vaping everybody :vapor:

Dyanne

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2014
Queensland, Australia
Thanks everybody :D It feels great to be smoke free, although I gained some weight over the year because I'm too lazy to work out lol.
As for all you newbies to vaping, stick with it, through all the trials and tribulations and temptations, whenever you feel that craving, have a vape instead. If you really want to quit, you'll find yourself not wanting analogs at all, and if you stick with it, before you know it you'll be one year smoke free too. Keep up the struggle, keep searching for 'YOUR' vape, it may take awhile, but you'll find it, in increments.
Keep on vaping everybody :vapor:

great inspiration thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread