One Year today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace64

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2014
Massachusetts
So, today is a year since I had my last cigarette. WOW! What a journey. Anyway I did smoke two packs a day or more for 36 years. I made the decision last year to give e-cigs a real try. Many devices and much trial and error.

Here is where I am today. I feel great. I have the scent of a dog. My clothes, house, car don't smell like smoke. I can date women that don't smoke and they don't mind the vape! I have a new little hobby.

The devices of choice since like March 2015 have been... two istick 50W 's a Kanger subtank mini, and a helious dripper. I used to wrap the coils on the subtank, but for now I just buy them. It is really the only $$ I am spending since I have been making my own juice.

That was the biggest leap. I have tons of great recipes; Banana Cream, Apple Pie, Strawberry Milkshake, NUTZ, a Torque 56 clone, and a Mango / lychee to die for. I have about 600 ml made and I only make like once every two weeks or so. Time on that is really minimal. I vape about 15ml a day and am at 8mg nic.
(yes you can do that when you make your own juice!)

So anyway all I can say is it was the gigantic improve in my life and thanks for all posters on e-cig forum who helped me out during the struggle periods.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Kudos! Ain't it great...
snoopy.gif

Ace64

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2014
Massachusetts
Thanks ALL for the kudos!!
Mango / Lychee..

I have tried them all TFA, FW, but IMHO
the best is CAP Sweet Mango and CAP Sweet Lychee.

I do 70VG/30PG. It drips and tanks well.

Sweet Mango CAP 12%
Lychee (Sweet ) by Capella Flavor 7%
I bought a little crockpot from walmart and steep at LOW heat for 6 hours or so. Who counts. A couple of times at six hours and it is good to go. Week steep time is great.

That's it!

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Thanks ALL for the kudos!!
Mango / Lychee..

I have tried them all TFA, FW, but IMHO
the best is CAP Sweet Mango and CAP Sweet Lychee.

I do 70VG/30PG. It drips and tanks well.

Sweet Mango CAP 12%
Lychee (Sweet ) by Capella Flavor 7%
I bought a little crockpot from walmart and steep at LOW heat for 6 hours or so. Who counts. A couple of times at six hours and it is good to go. Week steep time is great.

That's it!
Thanks Ace. I have both those flavors and will give it a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread