one year with ecigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

hanover fist

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2009
Hi all, It’s been one year on e cigs and I haven’t had a real cigarette in 11 months. In fact I have tried smoking one or two in the last year and I can’t stand the taste, they taste like an ashtray. And now I need to quit the vapping not because I think it is bad it’s just a PITA to keep it up.
So after trying many venders from China to New York this is my opinion so please don't flood the thread with “I like this vender better” I’m just doing this for the newbie and it’s just one persons view.
For best e liquid it’s a tie…
Janty and eliquid planet
Best device it has to be…
The Prodigy from Puresmoker
Best atomizer hands down
The 801 from Janty
All I can say is look for a device that is easy to clean and maintain and is sealed from the batteries. An eliquid that has great taste and vapping properties in flavors you like, a solid well made atomizer that you prefer.
Hanover:rolleyes:

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
Happy Anniversary on your one year of vaping!

And thanks for your personal thoughts on particular equipment/vendors as this always helps new guys like me when trying to decide what and where to get some goodies we need.

Can you post anything about your full one year of vaping, as far as any side-effects, health concerns or benefits, etc.?

:thumb:

techtony

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2010
Louisiana USA
Can you post anything about your full one year of vaping, as far as any side-effects, health concerns or benefits, etc.?

:thumb:

Yes Please! I'm so new to this I'm still waiting on my volcano's (should be tomorrow) so any good or bad things to look out for would be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread