One Year, Yay me

Status
Not open for further replies.

BorisTheSpider

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2010
Carroll County, Ohio
Congratulations! Just out of curiosity, do you intend to quit vaping at some point? Personally, I like smoking (err, vaping now), so I don't really want to quit. I'm just curious about others.

Oh, just thought about it, and it looks like I've made it a month without an analog myself. I had one after I started vaping (about a month and a week ago) but it was so awful I don't want to go back. Taught me a valuable lesson on keeping my batteries charged.

BorisTheSpider

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2010
Carroll County, Ohio
That's awesome. I was worried that under 10mg, it would have the same effect as a volume knob. I won't go into full detail, but the human ear only picks up changes in volume at certain decibels - some people will have seen the blow dryer demo, where they have 6 running and turn off 2 and there is no perceivable difference in volume but lower than that gets a very noticeable difference. I was worried that once it gets lower, it would have a similar effect - nic fits as they say.

Congratulations again, and cheers to many more years of happy vaping!

Gunjji

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
New Jersey
home.comcast.net
hahah, thx again everyone!

@Darkwitless, It seems Ive become a HUGE fan of Avejuice, Bobas Bounty, Gorilla, ect because his flavors are addicting and the TH at low nic lvls are Awesome! and their 100% VG, even his PG line is 80%VG... Props to Ben

@jj2... lol I see those dancing bananas I cant help think "Its peanut butter jelly time"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread